Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
How often are you guys working on abs? I almost feel like i could hit them everytime im in the gym (usually 4 days a week)

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i really really really wanted to start this 5/3/1 tonight but i caught whatever my daughter had this past weekend and i'm so damn congested now i feel like my fukking head is going to explode. shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been over a week now since i've been in the gym and i'm getting that itch like an H junkie. FML!!!!!!!

:shaq2:

semtex

:)
Daps
LOL that reminds me this week I was just playing around flaring my lats for fun, and my b/f looked up and caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye and made me do it again....

He was like "Damn your lats are bigger than I expected them to be. I mean your back is jacked but I didn't think it was that size"

I was like :smugbiden: :myman:.........:hug:
Did he nutt on them? :leon:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How often are you guys working on abs? I almost feel like i could hit them everytime im in the gym (usually 4 days a week)

I hit them HARD every other day... I like to give them a days rest... Some people say they only need 24 hours rest though so you can probably hit them everyday...

My thing is.. when I do it every other day it puts me in a mental place where I know I need to go hard at them since I had a days rest...

Like start out doing something like this...

If you have access to a ab roller, do a pyramid circuit of with an ab roller/leg lifts where your feet hit the bar or your knees hit your elbows..

do 3 ab rolls, then do 3 leg lifts, add 3 each time until you get to 15, and then go back down to 3... do this with NO BREAKS...

I can almost do it without taking a break... Once I can, I'll start putting on a weight vest to do it....

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Just had a bowl from chipotle :ahh:

Got triple steak in that bytch with brown rice salsa and lettuce :pacspit: fukk cheese nikka!

Plus my new bottle of Trutein comes in the mail today :noah:

I'm gonna be in the gym making all kindzzzzz of gains :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went on a 3 mile walk today consisting mainly of hills. My legs are killing me.

Tomorrow is a gym day, and I'm thinking

Leg Curl
Lat Pull Down
Squats
Chest press
Mid Row

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL