Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Having fun out there and did the NFL Combine Vertical Jump test

:wow: at the numbers those guys can put up.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Didn't get to do DL this morning cuz my gf wanted trying to pick me up early for breakfast:sadbron:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:obama:
:myman: @ that screen name

111522-street-fighter-ii-snes-screenshot-win-a-round-with-full-health.png

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I respect the hell outta you guys that can do fasted lifting. I'm your basic 500 deficit cut and I'm ready to Dexter the shyt out of people half the time.

Forgot my damn headphones today but I NEEDED that lift so I stopped at Old Navy and copped some clearance Notorious B.I.G ear buds. I was like :ehh: these aren't awful. Especially for the 3.99 I paid for them

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I respect the hell outta you guys that can do fasted lifting. I'm your basic 500 deficit cut and I'm ready to Dexter the shyt out of people half the time.

Forgot my damn headphones today but I NEEDED that lift so I stopped at Old Navy and copped some clearance Notorious B.I.G ear buds. I was like :ehh: these aren't awful. Especially for the 3.99 I paid for them

-P-
Whats your routine bruh. You mite be doin too much. When you go on a diet you keep weight + reps the same, but you cut down volume by 50-70% depending on how big your deficit is. Makes no sense to do a routine for growth in a cut, you are just trying to maintain. I can't find the article now but Lyle McDonald said it.

Heres another cutting trick to keep you cutting + sane...

The Full Diet Break | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald