Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Whats your routine bruh. You mite be doin too much. When you go on a diet you keep weight + reps the same, but you cut down volume by 50-70% depending on how big your deficit is. Makes no sense to do a routine for growth in a cut, you are just trying to maintain. I can't find the article now but Lyle McDonald said it.

Heres another cutting trick to keep you cutting + sane...

The Full Diet Break | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

I'm lifting at roughly 60% of my 1RM right now

I'm generally moody when I'm cutting because I can't have my gummy bears and sour patch kids don't mind me man

-P-

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Had a monster work out but then went to chucky cheese drank ice tea and ate 3 pieces of cheese pizza :smh: I already had a cheat day :sadcam:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I respect the hell outta you guys that can do fasted lifting. I'm your basic 500 deficit cut and I'm ready to Dexter the shyt out of people half the time.

Forgot my damn headphones today but I NEEDED that lift so I stopped at Old Navy and copped some clearance Notorious B.I.G ear buds. I was like :ehh: these aren't awful. Especially for the 3.99 I paid for them

-P-

:heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Post Workout Shake

Remaining cals in one meal 5 hours later

JAYZGERVAIS.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
3 months into his first wrestling season and Young Krack is a gawd of the arena :wow:

sJqQcIm.jpg

Senior team next year :lawd:

His aesthetics already showing :noah:

Got me doing body weight stuff with him :ppvbro:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pushed myself too damn hard today. Did my regular lift session, then tried to get in a kettlebell cardio workout after, ended up gassed as hell and ran to the locker room to puke. Felt like highschool wrestling conditioning shyt LOL