Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
One of the cats I sometimes lift with asked if I'm on dat dere deer antler spray currently. Mind you this cats got them powerful polynesian genes. I'm talking about I've seen him shrugging 8 45 plates on each side for reps more than once, so even though I'm as clean as it gets I couldn't help but feel :smugfavre: that he'd ask.

The resolutioners are already dying off big time here. Didn't even make it thru January. As annoying as some of them can be it kind of made me sad that folks just give up so easily on something so valuable.

-P-

semtex

:)
Daps
Sorry for the loss breh, what's your cut routine/diet now?
just eating healthier. Trying to stick to whole foods. I don't fast for long hours during the semester because that negatively affects your body's stress response. Basically keeps you in "fight or flight" mode especially if you're like me and you already have anxiety issues.

semtex

:)
Daps
that feel when you watch NFL linemen train and you discover you lift heavier and for more reps than them even though you're way lighter :ohhh:

:smugbiden:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
cold and flu season has me laid out something serious :damn:

started doing face pulls finally. cant believe ive taken this long to work them into my routine