Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Pushed myself too damn hard today. Did my regular lift session, then tried to get in a kettlebell cardio workout after, ended up gassed as hell and ran to the locker room to puke. Felt like highschool wrestling conditioning shyt LOL

:myman:

better that than sitting on the couch or laying in bed eating chips :snooze:

Anyway, I burned 523 on the trwadmill today and did legs/abs after with my wife

Feeling good and she alrerady telling me tonight it's on again :blessed:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
3 months into his first wrestling season and Young Krack is a gawd of the arena :wow:

sJqQcIm.jpg

Senior team next year :lawd:

His aesthetics already showing :noah:

Got me doing body weight stuff with him :ppvbro:

next kurt angle :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Now I remember why I don't drink alcohol. trying to get your body in the right state to excercise is a workout on it's own.
Yeah bro....

But F*ck it yolo...

Enjoy life...

Moderation is the key. I be killing that red wine. I do hella shots, when I go out too.
Good gawd it was so many sexy females working out today :ohlawd:
The only thing better is having them side eye a breh every few seconds.

Heh, thought this one pawg was staring at my breh all night, because she would glance over while walking to the water fountain and not quite look up at me. ( I was spotting a friend on the bench press)...

So then I move to squat rack to start DLing, and she comes out of nowhere, and proceeds to do lat-pull downs in front of the station I'm posted up at. :youngsabo:

A few moments later, she takes her shirt off(has wife beater under) :youngsabo:

I already knew what time it was...

Finishes up DL, throws shirt off, starts doing abs. All hoes in the gym stare uncontrollably at "tha gawd" :blessed:

Finishes up abs, sneaks out the door. Get in my car, I notice ol girl, rushing outside to look for a breh :heh:

Man these pawgs are something else. I respect their effort...

She came in with a man too, guess it's safe to say their roommates or gay now cbf...

Peeps out here are into that cuckold sh*t :scusthov:

@True Blue Moon I aint seen you at MiamiFitness bro :aicmon: there's a few pawgs to go around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yeah bro....

But F*ck it yolo...

Enjoy life...

Moderation is the key. I be killing that red wine. I do hella shots, when I go out too.

The only thing better is having them side eye a breh every few seconds.

Heh, thought this one pawg was staring at my breh all night, because she would glance over while walking to the water fountain and not quite look up at me. ( I was spotting a friend on the bench press)...

So then I move to squat rack to start DLing, and she comes out of nowhere, and proceeds to do lat-pull downs in front of the station I'm posted up at. :youngsabo:

A few moments later, she takes her shirt off(has wife beater under) :youngsabo:

I already knew what time it was...

Finishes up DL, throws shirt off, starts doing abs. All hoes in the gym stare uncontrollably at "tha gawd" :blessed:

Finishes up abs, sneaks out the door. Get in my car, I notice ol girl, rushing outside to look for a breh :heh:

Man these pawgs are something else. I respect their effort...

She came in with a man too, guess it's safe to say their roommates or gay now cbf...

Peeps out here are into that cuckold sh*t :scusthov:

@True Blue Moon I aint seen you at MiamiFitness bro :aicmon: there's a few pawgs to go around.

What gym you go to that allows no shirt? :what: Damn, it's already major thirst when nikkas rocking wife beaters and the cutoffs and the bytches with the spandex. :pachaha:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
im gonna have to head to gym a lil earlier, because this 5x5 shyt is requiring warm up sets and more rest time between. didnt even get the whole workout tonight.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I love yall so much :to:

GVT is the shyt my work out today was incredible. I'm on my third week and while fukking around with my co workers. One of them was warming up doing 165 i was like :gladbron:

Let me just try my hand breh i put it up 5 times :wow:

I use to lift 125 3 weeks ago this is fukking crazy .

Im making all kinda gains :damn: #hodgetwins

Ty my brothers

especially @ComputersPutin @malkoonxxx_45