Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So I gave this nikka my number...he trying to workout with me. We'll see how long this lasts. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
If carleton that's the gym I first started lifting at. :ahh: fond memories of that place.

Yeah, that's where I'm at.

but :why: cold ass canada..

CS and UC are good quality responsibly priced college systems...

YOLO, I guess...

Long story short - even tho I consider myself a cali dude and out of all the places i been that's where influenced me the most, I was still paying outta state fees. That + Cali's over the top living expenses was getting too economically unreasonable, and I got caught up with some bullshyt so had to pull out. Did freshmen year in a community college, was planning on transferring to a UC but the main detractor was $ reasons.

It was either TX or Canada ... got into a better program here, plus I got two of my close friends studying here too so here I am :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Went to LA fitness today in an affluent area, the females were straight.

I was :dead: at watching make-up smear off of women's faces as they exercise, straight clown status :scusthov:

Saw some of the worst form, I've ever seen in my life again :snoop:

I was about to pull my camera out and film, but my breh advised me against doing sohh...

Also tried to help some cats out with improving their squatting technique...

They were half squatting 3 plates, they looked at me like :childplease: when I was telling them to go all the way down.

A few minutes later, I seen them stiff-leg DL :snoop:

I was :heh: status, when I saw them walking away in pain holding their backs like they pulled something...

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I plan on doing more cardio in April

Going back to my college gym just to stunt on nikkas and pull young dummies in the process :youngsabo:

Btw IF is the best shyt ever invented been doing this shyt since last year and I be feeling like based god :lawd:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
brehs i need help with abs

i eat clean but whats one exercise can i do that wont bore me to death
help

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i never ever listen to the bum advice given on here, but somebody onrecommended here recommended dead stops as an alternative to db rows on a flat bench so i tried them and...

:blessed:

I'm in love with them.
:salute:

semtex

:)
Daps
So i never ever listen to the bum advice given on here, but somebody onrecommended here recommended dead stops as an alternative to db rows on a flat bench so i tried them and...

:blessed:

I'm in love with them.
:salute:
That would be me :youngsabo: no prob