Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
4 pieces of chicken, waffles, mac n cheese, sweet tea, sweet potatoe pie:dead: I need to get my diet on point:sadcam:

This has been a bad weekend for me too.

Prolly 2500 cals a day. 1k over my daily limit and alotta late night carbs. Couldn't even run this weekend cause it was brick out.

Back to work tomorrow. :whew:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
C4 is very nice my feet didn't burn as much as those other pre work outs.

Now adays I don't even need a pre work out :manny:

I fukkin' love C4

Took me a minute to get to it after trying a few other pres...HyperFX, White Flood, Assault :kobedamn:...but Blue Razz C4 is flawless to me.

I only worry about overuse and it losing its effect...so this next week I'm ditching it (deload week anyway :yeshrug), going with just some Amino1 BCAA shyt during my lifts.

Cellucor's new whey options are good as fukk too

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I swear I ate a lot yesterday and somehow lost a pound. The body is a funny thing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Man this fasted training is no joke during the week... 2 and a half hours till chow time :damn: I'm feeling a little woozy too

For some reason it just doesn't bother me. I've been training in the evenings and it difficult. Afterwards I'm not hungry so I just try to hit protein macros and be done for the night.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It's always rough starting out. I needed coffee to replace breakfast when I first first started IF. Now I'm good w/o breakfast. Right now my body is expecting lunch and not getting it so its not happy. Maybe I will jump back on the coffee wave to help with these 2 hours. Man it will be rough to lift like this but I will push through it.