Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's the reason people should not get those trainers. This trainer was telling this dude that deadlift is for your butt and was telling dude he doesn't have to bend his knees. It was depressing. DUde seemed like a nice kid.

Oh, I saw that trainer kid who was grabbing old girl boobs. Dude was training some older white lady. He saw me and gave me the :ld: look. Like look man, I m not guilty this time lol

I busted out laughing :laugh:

Did chest and triceps today. Did a little bit of abs after pre-workout warmup. Feeling good

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I would rather be making gains than hooping. Plus odds are if you are skrawng you will be too bulky to really be agile enough on the court. My knees were designed for a ~150lb load. I tried to hoop last summer, my knees and back were screaming :damn:

This is why being fit comes in handy
mysmilie_508.gif

I should another basketball, haven't dunked in awhile. Still have major hops too :ohhh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
actually its the serratus muscles which are attached to the lats but like under the arm area.

I felt that shyt today when I had to do back rows. :whew:

fukk doing barbell chest press I'm back on db for good. :blessed:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Chick-fil-A® Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich Add to Meal Calculator

Chargrilled chicken (100% natural whole breast filet, water, contains less than 2% of sugar, butter flavored vegetable oil [soybean oil, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural & artificial butter flavor, TBHQ, beta carotene], yeast extract, seasoning [sugar, spice, paprika, soybean oil], modified food starch, salt, sea salt, natural flavors, dextrose, potassium phosphate, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, paprika), wheat bun (enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], water, sugar, wheat bran, cracked wheat, yeast, sugar cane syrup, contains less than 2% of the following: wheat gluten, rolled whole wheat, soybean oil, salt, rye meal, dough conditioners [contains one or more of the following: sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium stearoyl lactylate, monoglycerides and/or diglycerides, calcium peroxide, calcium iodate, DATEM, ethoxylated mono-and diglycerides, azodicarbonamide, enzymes], calcium sulfate, honey, molasses, monocalcium phosphate, ammonium sulfate, calcium propionate [to retard spoilage]), tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, pickle (cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, lactic acid, calcium chloride, alum, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate [preservatives], natural flavors, polysorbate 80, yellow 5, blue 1).

What's all this sh!t in my chick fil a sandwhich :dwillhuh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Back and shoulders day living that gvt lifestyle :steviej:

I'm fukking feeling it :bryan:

military press :to: i am humbled

rows were :ahh: and i still did a super set :shaq:

Jump rope to end it all :obama:

Sometimes im really proud of myself once i get in a zone at the gym its almost no stopping.

Made my sup quit for 2 days in a row and he is in far better shape than me. I'm still proud of him tho he's getting better since working out with me. Getting him metally tough!!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i am sore as a bytch...this cardio, calisthenics, and boxing life...christ :bryan:...but a nikka sees results...i did a youtube video sat night after the fights talking about boxing and my face is a lot leaner than the previous videos i did last october, november, and december...take aspirin at lunch and hopefully ill be good by the time 6 pm rolls around