Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How do you guys stay dedicated to the gym? I lost the drive I had to keep going to gym during the winter break. :snoop:
Been going for 4 months, almost 5. But recently not on a consistent basis, I need help brehs to stay on course and go atleast 3-4 times a week. :to:
I don't know if its a mental thing or I'm just being lazy :shaq2: :flabbynsick:

i always say to myself if you dont go to the gym, someones gonna steal ur bytch. and mid-rep i say to myself "if u dont get this up, they gonna regret not fukkin with you when they had the chance. on some "revenge is a dish best served cold" shyt.

have em saying "baby please come back"

867-03593977w.jpg

and i'll reply..

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
These outdoor runs were good while they lasted, but I can't get myself to workout hard enough. Back to the gym I go.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How do you guys stay dedicated to the gym? I lost the drive I had to keep going to gym during the winter break. :snoop:
Been going for 4 months, almost 5. But recently not on a consistent basis, I need help brehs to stay on course and go atleast 3-4 times a week. :to:

the benefits:blessed:

mental clarity
physical excellence
females love a man that's in shape (no matter what they say)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
DEM GAINZZZZZ

After a while you start to enjoy the shyt. I don't even think about going to the gym, I just do it. It doesn't hurt that my gym is literally across the street though

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

-I look hella good in clothes:ohlawd:
-reduces stress; if you're mad for any reason that day, take it out on the weights
-slows down aging i.e. skin, hair loss, etc
-better posture
-if you have a big ego (pause), you should want to look better and stronger than the next man

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Keep it simple...

Simple works.

When routines are too complex and perplexed, trouble is inevitable.

Stay away from 4-5 day splits, missing a day can be hazardous. The opportunity to workout during a scheduled time frame, may not present itself, because life happens. Thus missing up the order of the routine.

Sohh don't fail to plan, plan to fail...

Going to the gym shouldn't be a mission, within itself.

Truly dedicated individuals don't waste insurmountable time prepping themselves, like going to a formal gathering or club / function...

Create realistic short term and long term goals. Accomplish them, then create more...

With that said, there are exception to every rule...

At least follow this regime, until working out on consistent basis, become engrained in everyday activities...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
is a basketball court really a dealbreaker breh? i can't front i can't go to a gym that doesn't have an area for boxing/martial art stuff

I love the game like you love boxing, there's only a few more years left in my terrible knees :to:

I would rather be making gains than hooping. Plus odds are if you are skrawng you will be too bulky to really be agile enough on the court. My knees were designed for a ~150lb load. I tried to hoop last summer, my knees and back were screaming :damn:

My knees are accustomed to the weight, they're just shot from so many years of being 230lbs with the ability to dunk and playing on concrete. I'm lighter now than I have been in the last 7 years, and I do play ball a lot to cool down after. It beats just being on a boring ass treadmill.