Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
side note, i gotta find a new gym, but shyt's too expensive around here, anyone got feedback on planet fitness? shyt is $10 a month

nikkas throw shade at planet fitness, but I would suggest you go and check it out. Not all of them are set up the same; some may have more free weights than others. Ex: the one right by my house has a few benches and a leg press machine and four smith machines. There's one on the other side of town that actually has more leg presses and benches.

They gonna be feeling heat soon though, lotta gyms dropping their rates. Fitness Connection bought up all the Golds in the area, and you can get a membership for 9.95 a month. Way more stuff there than PF.:obama:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This has been a rough start to cutting worst one I can recall. I've got a severe case of "iwishanikkawoulditis" I'm in it to win it but damn :laugh:

So of course someone decides to poke the bear.

This older white dude was there lifting with a cougar, hoodie up doing all the "tough guy" things, side eyeing me for no real reason other than his girl was going :shaq: pretty much the whole time I'm doing concentration curls, out of respect I go out of my way to keep my back to them etc. .. Im trying to tune it out but dude was going out of his way to let it be known I was making him mad instead of talking to his old lady, I finished up then went up and asked the dude if he needed a spot or some kind of assistance because he kept glaring over. Dude started back pedaling and sounding like the Rainman. I asked politely but with the "chill the fukk out" under tone. I coulda hit him with the :birdman: like version but there was no reason to get too hostile

-P-

lol in my gym im the biggest guy @ 151 lbs :skip: everyone there is 120lb chinese exchange student

biggest man in the gym at all times :ohlawd: grunting in front of their petite girlfriends :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
lol in my gym im the biggest guy @ 151 lbs :skip: everyone there is 120lb chinese exchange student

biggest man in the gym at all times :ohlawd: grunting in front of their petite girlfriends :wow:

You are down to 151 :gladbron:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
vanilla ice cream is good, i actually prefer it with water than milk

side note, i gotta find a new gym, but shyt's too expensive around here, anyone got feedback on planet fitness? shyt is $10 a month

I use to hate it because it's more of a matienanc gym. I think they've been listening to their customers because they have a ton of new equipment. I would do it if you want to save more and don't need specialty equipment.

Think I'll start gvt Monday.

How long should I do it a month?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I use to hate it because it's more of a matienanc gym. I think they've been listening to their customers because they have a ton of new equipment. I would do it if you want to save more and don't need specialty equipment.

Think I'll start gvt Monday.

How long should I do it a month?

start with one month and see progress

remember your doing 10sets...so if u bench 125, lower it to 100
if your doing 60 pound dum for shoulders lower it to 50

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Hip pushups are so brutal. I almost forgot :ohlawd:

my gym is closed for the week for renovations and i had to do a pure calesthinic routine :whew:

between Pike Press and Hip Pushups on my nuckles on a hard floor im beat today

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

#3 :rudy:

I already do #1 though :ehh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfPOgqBBzVA"]Stiff Legged Dead LIft | Good Mornings for Hamstring & Lower Back Growth - YouTube[/ame]

good video

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
Whats that :merchant:
tumblr_m3xxcmnXNp1rw2n5eo1_250.gif

shyts ain't no joke. you can really overload your leg/ass muscles when they're done one at a time.