Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Once this season is over I think my bulk will start moving faster...still thinking about cutting

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: "fat" doesn't make you fat breh.

:beli: bulking by consuming too many fat calories will tho.

i'd rather my body have to try to turn excess protein or complex carbs into fat than just readily store fatshakes...

but ya'll can keep aspiring for these dream physiques like yall post but don't eat or "supplement" :smugfavre: like those guys do...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

i'd rather my body have to try to turn excess protein or complex carbs into fat than just readily store fatshakes...

but ya'll can keep aspiring for these dream physiques like yall post but don't eat or "supplement" :smugfavre: like those guys do...

:snoop:

semtex

:)
Daps

Consuming too many overall calories is what causes fat gain.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consuming too many overall calories is what causes fat gain.

duh... 1g fat has 9 calories and protein and carbs have 4, so tell me how excessively consuming fat isn't gonna lead to fat gain. i originally suggested the shake had too much fat in it but whatever. its not that serious..

semtex

:)
Daps
duh... 1g fat has 9 calories and protein and carbs have 4, so tell me how excessively consuming fat isn't gonna lead to fat gain. i originally suggested the shake had too much fat in it but whatever. its not that serious..
Count the fukking calories and don't go over your maintenance.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just got from the gym so here's anew observations
1. Thank you brehs for putting me onto PHAT. I love that shyt.

2. 3 is the limit for workout groups, more than that and it's just a group of cats standing around talking and taking up space.

3. Wack spotters....seen a nikka on the bench and his bar was like this / and his spotter was just standing there looking as he struggled to get it back up. Collars is the only reason those plates ain't go crashing to the floor.

4. Seen 5 sisters in the gym today and they was all :ooh: shyt damn near had me :to: Hope to see more in the future, I swear that's the most I seen in my gym at the same time.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I have yet to hear one person say anything bad about PHAT. Someone needs to give Layne Norton some type or award or some shyt. He has created a routine to sculpt natty, aesthetcially pleasing and strong physiques. Bless that cac's heart. :to:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
PHAT is a gigantic step up when compared to your standard "bodypart 1x/week" routine that everyone is fixated on.

It helps that everything is spelled out for the trainee, too.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PHAT is a gigantic step up when compared to your standard "bodypart 1x/week" routine that everyone is fixated on.

It helps that everything is spelled out for the trainee, too.

you still on your upper/lower split?

you still cutting bruh?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I've been training like crazy recently. I always have my best workouts when I'm going through relationship drama. With the rest of my free time I've been sitting around the house like an emo f@ggot, but at least my lifting is on point.