Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: *cops from store*

no hate, but you're gonna gain a lot of fat from that "recipe." it has 70 to 100grams of fat(depending on type of milk you use) :huhldup: , 100-125g of carbs and 60g of protein.

unless you're gonna consume all your fat calories for the day in that one shake, you're better off removing some of the fat from it.

semtex

:)
Daps
no hate, but you're gonna gain a lot of fat from that "recipe." it has 70 to 100grams of fat(depending on type of milk you use) :huhldup: , 100-125g of carbs and 60g of protein.

unless you're gonna consume all your fat calories for the day in that one shake, you're better off removing some of the fat from it.
I'm heavier than he is so I can take in more calories. One can modify as needed

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

:russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I'm doing a quick bulk to get back in the 175-180 range. I dropped down to 162-165 because I had a toothache(restricted diet), didn't workout for a week and half(takes 4 days to lose muscle) and studying for finals.

Cutting and being lean comes easy to me(ectomorphic) :shaq:

I just don't feel like going out spending $60 on weight gainer nor do I feel like eating a bunch of fast food(easy way to get high calories) like I did in the past.

:manny:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:weirdo:

WTF happened to you breh?

football, but i thought it was just dislocated and i waited 2mths to get it looked at. by that time my thumb ligament was gone and they had to take a ligament out from my wrist and put it to my thumb :to:

thats why i tell ppl to get things checced out cuz you never know whats wrong

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I just got a big assed bodybuilding.com order delivered.

Nothing in it is for me. *cries*

I asked my family for a barbell/weight set/squat stand for my birthday.
:shaq: I am so excited, and it's not even for another month and a half.

Yo If I can do squats at home whenever I want!?!? My ass is gonna be on some :takedat: status. :shaq:

semtex

:)
Daps

Yo If I can do squats at home whenever I want!?!? My ass is gonna be on some :takedat: status. :shaq:
you'll will love that feel :yes:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
you'll will love that feel :yes:

:yes: My gym ONLY has a smith machine, it's the ghettoest shyt. I can't even deal with that :facepalm:.

It was either get my own stuff or switch gyms, but my b/f and I work out together occasionally. Often enough that I don't want to switch just yet.

But when he goes back to school?!:guilty: :ooh: Lawd this other gym in my area, private showers/change rooms/ two squat racks /weights go up in 2.5lbs increments (Great for my scrawny ass, when 20lbs isn't heavy enough, but 25 feels like trying to move a gahdamn car for some reason) ALL the cardio machines have built in tv's, with spaces for your own personal memory cards if you'd like to watch/listen your own shyt. :ooh: For only 5$ more a month...

I'm looking at the calendar like :dwillhuh: "Summer almost over yet? :guilty:"

I SWEAR I am going to walk in there like :stylin: when I make the switch.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doing a quick bulk to get back in the 175-180 range. I dropped down to 162-165 because I had a toothache(restricted diet), didn't workout for a week and half(takes 4 days to lose muscle) and studying for finals.

Cutting and being lean comes easy to me(ectomorphic) :shaq:

I just don't feel like going out spending $60 on weight gainer nor do I feel like eating a bunch of fast food(easy way to get high calories) like I did in the past.

:manny:

you don't have to go buy anything special, i'm just sayin a weight gainer concoction that is 50% fat is not optimal, but if you're gettin all your macros in then do you...:yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Potluck at work tonight. :eat::eat::eat: waaayyy too much.
So instead of :lift: right now like normal, I'm bout to :snooze:

Looking like at least a 2 hr session tomorrow:yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

my inbox is ready :shaq:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:heh: "fat" doesn't make you fat breh.