Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hey guys...

If my wrist be hurtin every now and then, should I wear wrist wraps or fight through it? I don't know if it's something that can inflate my numbers and/or make me reliant on i.e. back brace w squats.

I've been having the same exact problem when I do flat bench or bb shoulder press. It's been stopping me from going heavier the last few weeks.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Me three... wrist/left thumb havent been the same since accident, scared a doc will say I need surgery. No probs benching 235-245 on power day though. Wrists have been and still are pretty dainty to begin with

breh go get that checced out. you dont want to end up like me missing a few ligaments and a cartoon thumb

but yall with the wrist problems. some times you need to take it easy or checc your form

semtex

:)
Daps
Box squats>>>

You go from 0 to 100 so quick which makes you use all kiiiiinnds of leg drive. You feel like u could dunk over the sears tower afterwards

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
So I check my Facebook and see that my next door neighbor (lives in projects :sadbron:) is starting Insanity. I give the :leon: because she is already in shape.

10 minutes later as I'm reading some convoluted, attention requiring Karl Marx I hear

:hmm:

Needless to say, I unliked her status.

Last edited by a moderator:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Box squats>>>

You go from 0 to 100 so quick which makes you use all kiiiiinnds of leg drive. You feel like u could dunk over the sears tower afterwards

Yo, y'all be puttin me on some shyt. I did box squats for the 1st time the other night. I thought it was going to be hard so I started with 275 then worked my way up to 315 3x5. Those are going to become a staple in my workouts

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
624_super_squat_wo_shadow.jpg

This machine is beast,

I think by the end of summer I'll be squatting 5+ plates atg. Thx to this machine.....

ay0

semtex: what was the homemade weight gainer that you used to make

olive oil, oatmeal, peanut butter?

semtex

:)
Daps
624_super_squat_wo_shadow.jpg

This machine is beast,

I think by the end of summer I'll be squatting 5+ plates atg. Thx to this machine.....

ay0

semtex: what was the homemade weight gainer that you used to make

olive oil, oatmeal, peanut?
:russ:
here's the blueprint, you can alter it the way u want.

2 cups oatmeal
2 tbsp olive oil
2 servings peanut butter (4 tbsp)
2 cups milk

from there u can add whatever u want. heat and stir. or shake it and drink it.