Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dumb bell squats last night :deadrose:

Man I couldn't even do any fukking lunges after that I nearly died :sadbron:.

Rest day :ahh:

Ran out of protein powder :sadcam:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Ab Ripper X on wednesday got me walking like an old man today. Once again, DOMS is real, my friends. Hip flexors are :dead:.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Ab Ripper X on wednesday got me walking like an old man today. Once again, DOMS is real, my friend. Hip flexors are :dead:.

nikka... I did squats on MONDAY, and my quads are still like :damn:...

I been researching foam rolling, but those joints are no less that 25 dollars. So I did like someone recommended on BB.com and went to the hardware store and got some PVC pipe and used that instead, rolling your muscles on that had me wanting to cry like a baby.... Crazy thing is, I'm supposed to do squats again tonight, but I don't know if it's gonna happen.... :to:

DOMS - Love it and hate it at the same time.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
nikka... I did squats on MONDAY, and my quads are still like :damn:...

I been researching foam rolling, but those joints are no less that 25 dollars. So I did like someone recommended on BB.com and went to the hardware store and got some PVC pipe and used that instead, rolling your muscles on that had me wanting to cry like a baby.... Crazy thing is, I'm supposed to do squats again tonight, but I don't know if it's gonna happen.... :to:

DOMS - Love it and hate it at the same time.

Was it your first time squatting in a minute? I havent done ab x in 4 months

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Dude's an Olympic athlete he ain't ordinary bruh....at least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better. :to:

I know breh just meant that as hard as I think I'm working I could always be working harder :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know breh just meant that as hard as I think I'm working I could always be working harder :manny:

True :obama:

I've been sleeping on wrestlers/wrestling in general, we didn't have any type of wrestling programs in my middle school and high school in Newark. The town I live in now is BIG on wrestling. My son is in his first season now and their workouts are :wow: 2hr workouts 3x a week and actually wrestling against other schools 1-2x a week. Little man is doing stuff that would probably :deadmanny: me.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
True :obama:

I've been sleeping on wrestlers/wrestling in general, we didn't have any type of wrestling programs in my middle school and high school in Newark. The town I live in now is BIG on wrestling. My son is in his first season now and their workouts are :wow: 2hr workouts 3x a week and actually wrestling against other schools 1-2x a week. Little man is doing stuff that would probably :deadmanny: me.

Didn't know you were a father, too

:salute:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

I try to not post a lot of personal stuff online but you dudes are like my e family :hug:

I hear ya breh. I'm the same way

should be living in Essex by march of this year we should try and get a workout in once I'm settled in