Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Was it your first time squatting in a minute? I havent done ab x in 4 months

Yeah, it was my first time doing barbell squats in a minute. I had gotten this weird shoulder pain the last time I did them, so I had started using the leg press and the plate loaded squat machine that has the two shoulder pads. Plus when I went to my PM gym, I was shocked to see that nobody was in the squat rack, so I hurried up and loaded plates on there so cacs wouldn't be tempted to come in there with their bands and stuff... Didn't warm up or stretch... My own fault. I got two lovely knots on the sides of my quads; gonna have wifey dig in them in a few and loosen them up.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Plus when I went to my PM gym, I was shocked to see that nobody was in the squat rack, so I hurried up and loaded plates on there so cacs wouldn't be tempted to come in there with their bands and stuff...

:biggaplease: :dead:

Speaking of which, I just got wifey some bands....

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the feeling of seeing dudes who once intimidated you with how much weight they put up, to now lifting more than them and having a better body too.

:ahh:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Syntha 6 tubs on sale...havnt tried it before, any suggestions on flavor??!

vanilla ice cream is good, i actually prefer it with water than milk

side note, i gotta find a new gym, but shyt's too expensive around here, anyone got feedback on planet fitness? shyt is $10 a month

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
This has been a rough start to cutting worst one I can recall. I've got a severe case of "iwishanikkawoulditis" I'm in it to win it but damn :laugh:

So of course someone decides to poke the bear.

This older white dude was there lifting with a cougar, hoodie up doing all the "tough guy" things, side eyeing me for no real reason other than his girl was going :shaq: pretty much the whole time I'm doing concentration curls, out of respect I go out of my way to keep my back to them etc. .. Im trying to tune it out but dude was going out of his way to let it be known I was making him mad instead of talking to his old lady, I finished up then went up and asked the dude if he needed a spot or some kind of assistance because he kept glaring over. Dude started back pedaling and sounding like the Rainman. I asked politely but with the "chill the fukk out" under tone. I coulda hit him with the :birdman: like version but there was no reason to get too hostile

-P-