Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
@vidyagamer did you just post pics of pros during off season :heh:

I come in here and show a flabby ronnie coleman , arnold or lee.

Then say look would you not take advice :dead:

Look we are talking about everyday fat boys that think they are trainers. Like someone said in here how come just about every female trainer is in shape. Guess why because we wouldn't take them seriously if they were :flabbynsick: yet talk about changing our lives. So why can't I expect the same thing from the men.

Like I said most serious trainers this is their livelihood.

I'll advice from the trainer whose been around a long time. Know every body type and caters a plan for each client. Than a fat boy who just tells you some shyt he read some where.

I'm not trying to diss you but what can a dude with t*ts tell me?

Ps : ronnie is never out of shape I was just giving an example.
trying to read this gave me a headache. regardless, All I'm saying is Just because someone LOOKS like an everyday fat boy at a particular point in time doesn't necessarily mean they don't know their shyt.:ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
trying to read this gave me a headache. regardless, All I'm saying is Just because someone LOOKS like an everyday fat boy at a particular point in time doesn't necessarily mean they don't know their shyt.:ufdup:

What was so difficult :dwillhuh: ?

I'm sorry if you think a dude with t*ts and back fat will change your life :manny:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
What was so difficult :dwillhuh: ?

I'm sorry if you think a dude t*ts and back fat will change your life :manny:

you're completely missing essential words.
Anyway, I don't really need my life changed, or have need of a trainer, so really you can go to whatever trainer you want, IDGAF.

:birdman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Interesting social dynamics of men gym goers here :ehh:

I didn't realize all that alpha male and rank assessment was frequently going on.

My female-lifter friends and I just avoid eye contact with the dudes, get it in, look haggard, and then bounce. I may be gazing at a particular direction intensely while lifting cause I'm deep in thought, but some ego-maniac always thinks I'm checking them out and starts smiling or approaching. Just best to avoid eye contact and keep visible headphones on.

The basketball courts and fitness classes downstairs, I believe that is where the rich social activity occurs among the youngsters, and I avoid all that completely.
I can honestly, say this doesn't apply to me :whew:

What yall know about chicks(in shape / non-fat) waiting in the parking lot to cop your number :youngsabo: :win:

Real talk, mad chicks be scooping the kid out, it's not even funny, nor exaggerated...

Same thing happens when I hit up the club :manny:

Well your bf sounds like he should be a regular guy @ the gym and not a trainer. No disrespect but when I think of a trainer I think of someone very fit. Think about it your body is a walking advertisement. How you gonna try to tell me about ab work outs when you got a gut?

That's the problem everyone who works @ a gym can be qualified to be a trainer.

Then you got the folks who put work into this been doing it for years having their clientele depleted by fat guys who life heavy :rudy:.

Just like you wouldn't take a half ass meal from a chef I wouldn't truly listen to a fat guy/girl tryna tell me how to get in shape.

Yes folks can give pretty good advice but that's gym talk like this forum. I expect my trainer to not only talk the part but look it as well.

Never understood the logic behind this. Kind of why, I made an effort to study biology in college, instead of just pursuing personal training, right after HS...

It's a complete paradox, when individuals who aren't even in shape, are out and about giving advice to others, about losing weight and getting in shape. How can out of shape personal trainers, expect to motivate and fully train their clients, when they themselves, lack the motivation to take care of themselves and need to go through rehabilitation.

LoL @ an out of shape, personal trainer giving advice on dieting.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you're completely missing essential words.
Anyway, I don't really need my life changed, or have need of a trainer, so really you can go to whatever trainer you want, IDGAF.

:birdman:

I don't have a trainer :ubish: we were in here talking about why almost all female trainers are fit but it's russian roulette with the men.

You took the shyt to a whole other level.

Struck a nerve huh :ohword:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Doing squats yesterday... felt like my right knee was gonna blow up like a cartoon. Guess it comes with it after taking break for so long on them. I was a leg press gangster :sadto:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
My problem :wtf:

I ignore the first insults she threw but not the second. I respond but I'm the bad person :wow:

All this started because folks acknowledge that their are fat male trainers :leostare:.

A significant portion of male Personal Trainers do seem to be out shape. On the surface, this serves a bad representation of health; a complete paradox / oxymoron at best. It doesn't help, when there's a rampant influx of unproductive "bro-science" afloat amongst the fitness community. Research is also unstable, as evidenced by the constant debunking of insurmountable claims, regimes,methodologies, etc..., via peer review, especially in the realm of nutrition and dieting.

Almost anybody can become a personal trainer, with minimal effort and $100.

The whole fitness industry is rather flawed, and most people don't recognize it, for it is, a business... :manny:

Ultimately the definition of fit comes down to perception or individual preference. But most people tend to associate, the most visibly massive individuals, as inheriting the most dominating / attractive traits(being more fit)

This kind coincides with physics :troll:

The gravitational pull of from massive objects, lures in less massive objects into their orbit...

(:heh: decided to go into rant ) :wow:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A significant portion of male Personal Trainers do seem to be out shape. On the surface, this serves a bad representation of health; a complete paradox / oxymoron at best. It doesn't help, when there's a rampant influx of unproductive "bro-science" afloat amongst the fitness community. Research is also unstable, as evidenced by the constant debunking of insurmountable claims, regimes,methodologies, etc..., via peer review, especially in the realm of nutrition and dieting.

Almost anybody can become a personal trainer, with minimal effort and $100.

The whole fitness industry is rather flawed, and most people don't recognize it, for it is, a business... :manny:

Ultimately the definition of fit comes down to perception or individual preference. But most people tend to associate, the most visibly massive individuals, as inheriting the most dominating / attractive traits(being more fit)

This kind coincides with physics :troll:

The gravitational pull of from massive objects, lures in less massive objects into their orbit...

(:heh: decided to go into rant ) :wow:

They don't realize its a life style they think telling folks to do this and that then eat veggies is all thats needed :stopitslime:.

Some folks have deep issues i know a dude who lost 100 fukking lbs.

Dude looks great but had a ton of loose skin and he is still very insecure and see's himself as that fat boy.

What is a chubby trainer gonna say to this dude to not only help him physically but mentally.

This is why i say everyone cant be a trainer.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
They don't realize its a life style they think telling folks to do this and that then eat veggies is all thats needed :stopitslime:.

Some folks have deep issues i know a dude who lost 100 fukking lbs.

Dude looks great but had a ton of loose skin and he is still very insecure and see's himself as that fat boy.

What is a chubby trainer gonna say to this dude to not only help him physically but mentally.

This is why i say everyone cant be a trainer.

you are kind of taking things to a different level. a personal trainer cant help somebody mentally like that. thats what a therapist is for
plus there is not too much you can do about lose skin except let it heal by its self over time or surgery

another thing, (not just at you) just because a trainer my be chubby that doesnt mean that they dont know their stuff. i would go on a rant, but im not goin too

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you are kind of taking things to a different level. a personal trainer cant help somebody mentally like that. thats what a therapist is for
plus there is not too much you can do about lose skin except let it heal by its self over time or surgery

another thing, (not just at you) just because a trainer my be chubby that doesnt mean that they dont know their stuff. i would go on a rant, but im not goin too

Did i say dude was popping pills :dwillhuh:

So trainers don't talk to their clients they just work them out and never talk huh :shaq2:

shyt even my private Pilates instructor talks about life.

You sound extra silly a personal trainer is there to fukking motivate their client.

Fat trainers are a no go breh stick to bro science.