Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've never asked someone "how many sets you got?" before today that is. These three cats were casually doing bicep curls. I kinda feel bad now but I matched up and asked but it wasn't so much of a ? It was a :mad: how many sets you got?!?

Poor b*stards rushed thru and bounced.

-P-

I asked this white bytch yesterday...doing squats with 5lbs. on each side. Then this Chinese nikka doing 115lbs. bench press. Move out the way, peons. :birdman:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need to find a gym with more females, shyt is motivational, my gym sucks :smh:

:heh: I actually prefer it that way. My gym is populated with middle age people who just come in to play tennis, swim or play racquet ball. The weight room is never crowded. :win:

And the amenities are :ahh:

Most young people around my way go to the Ballys down the block. Although it has a ton of females, it is always crowded and the amenities are :scusthova:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Finally getting to weights on the squat that I'm kinda shady on handling the load when I first step back.and it ends up easier than expected. Haven't failed a rep or had my legs lock yet. Hopeully this never happens :whew:

And yes the females are extra motivation. The only females there are on the treadmills or the 1 or 2 in the weight room that stand out. Too be honest there's only been one girl that had me :whoo: on the PAWG lookout. Must been my imagination or something cause I always go at around the same time and that was the only time I saw her. Had me going places i don't even go in the gym thinking "fukk, how'd she get like that"

But when the females are around in abundance, it's bad on a grander scale cause it usually means its peak hours or there are too many people there. My gym is empty as hell whenever I go (try not to do mornings or around 5-6pm) and I love it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
PAWG ratio at my gym is pretty bad, largely cause most of em dont fukk with weights and they keep the frou frou machines separate. Theres one chick though, she slimmed down a lot but has been struggling with her weight, it all literally goes to her ass, the hangtime is :noah:, she moves decent weight for her size too

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This my first post in the gym :obama:

It's a lot of white girls at my gym. In ranking by amounts, it goes from White, Black, "Hispanic", to Asians. I never see Asians at the gym, probably like 3-4 the whole week and it's never the same ones except for 1 Indian chick. All the white girls look pasty though or are old. The black chicks be lookin' so :drool: minus the old ladies. All the Mexican chicks look flabby.

I'd say it's about 5-6 really good looking black chicks any time I hit the spot during the week within a 1.5 hour time span.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:damn: how yall cats workout from 5-7.....

I know there's some bad chicks, but I'm there to workout. I can barely even function in the gym around 8:30pm, let alone during "prime time" hours...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

I know there's some bad chicks, but I'm there to workout. I can barely even function in the gym around 8:30pm, let alone during "prime time" hours...

i only do it most of the time because of my work/family schedule. i try to get out of the office around 4/430pm, get to the gym, then be home in time to give my daughter dinner, help w her bath, read her a book and put her to sleep. if i didn't have to be at the office so early i'd go more often before work. once i move out of the city at start commuting though i'm fukked :snoop: no idea how i'm going to make that work.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

I made the mistake of going at 10pm once and shyt was still crowded. Saw the gym, looked around :beli: , and said fukk it and went home.

My old gym was raggedy as fukk, one shower, no tvs, workers mean muggin me, no classes, etc. Folks did there business and left. My kind of gym:noah:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I made the mistake of going at 10pm once and shyt was still crowded. Saw the gym, looked around :beli: , and said fukk it and went home.

My old gym was raggedy as fukk, one shower, no tvs, workers mean muggin me, no classes, etc. Folks did there business and left. My kind of gym:noah:
Best gym was my old college gym. It was in the basement of a sinking school building (they tore it down the year after I graduated). Just grimy. You + weights, that was it. Nobody ever came. I miss that gym the most.