Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This my first post in the gym :obama:

It's a lot of white girls at my gym. In ranking by amounts, it goes from White, Black, "Hispanic", to Asians. I never see Asians at the gym, probably like 3-4 the whole week and it's never the same ones except for 1 Indian chick. All the white girls look pasty though or are old. The black chicks be lookin' so :drool: minus the old ladies. All the Mexican chicks look flabby.

I'd say it's about 5-6 really good looking black chicks any time I hit the spot during the week within a 1.5 hour time span.

Achilles: Welcome brother.

And yea, my gym is usually a sausagefest no homo, with a side of middleaged woman. So when a youngin comes through, tendons get crushed :noah:

My running is going up. Did 2.5 in 22 mins today. Lost of breath isn't even an issue anymore, just right leg fatigue. Think I might have sciatica:damn:. fukk it, ima hit that 5K in 20 before summer.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:damn: how yall cats workout from 5-7.....

I know there's some bad chicks, but I'm there to workout. I can barely even function in the gym around 8:30pm, let alone during "prime time" hours...

All work and no play makes Popo one angry mofo. I do it occasionally when I'm off school like now so that I don't have to rush through work lunch break

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I made the mistake of going at 10pm once and shyt was still crowded. Saw the gym, looked around :beli: , and said fukk it and went home.

:ufdup: see I would have just punked them out of the spot. Cats in the gym have very fragile egos, when you significantly out lift them. Especially when they're a lot bigger than you...

Case in and point, last night, I'm finishing up my routine,Gym is crowded, chicks are mediocre and i see ol boy setting up the deadlifts :whew:...

I go :myman:, can I jump in between sets. Breh had np. Breh starts sweating hard off of 2 plates. Breh swears DL are his favorite lift and has been doing them for years. I effortlessly murder that sh*t. Then ask what number is breh going up too. Breh proudly mentioned some 2 plates and a 25. :usure: I tell him my working sets usually start at 315, then rack up 405+ depending on my mood. This cat gave me some lame excuse about usually h*tting 3 plates, in a way like that's a lot of weight (for some people I guess :yeshrug:)but having a fairly recent back injury from deadlifts...

I set up 3 plates and murder it. Breh then attempts to hit 275, and fails miserably. To top it off, his form was atrocious. No wonder he had a back injury, breh didn't use his legs for sh*t. Even stiff-legged, he was off-balance, should have taped it come to think of it :ohhh:. After he failed to h*t 275, he dropped back down to 225. And gave some half assed excuse about being done, I could tell breh soul was hurt inside :to:

:manny:

Moral of the story, cats in the gym have fragile egos. If you're an alpha male, there's always a place in a crowded gym for you...

Honestly, if someone were to outlift me, with "prolific" form I'd take it encouragement. There's this cat at my game who double overhand deadlift 405x10, for 3 sets. Dude is a beast.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
The arrogance of you Coli nikkas to frail nikkas in the gym. :obama::ahh:

Want to go workout right quick, but it's gonna be a long night celebrating my b-day. :takedat:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Interesting social dynamics of men gym goers here :ehh:

I didn't realize all that alpha male and rank assessment was frequently going on.

My female-lifter friends and I just avoid eye contact with the dudes, get it in, look haggard, and then bounce. I may be gazing at a particular direction intensely while lifting cause I'm deep in thought, but some ego-maniac always thinks I'm checking them out and starts smiling or approaching. Just best to avoid eye contact and keep visible headphones on.

The basketball courts and fitness classes downstairs, I believe that is where the rich social activity occurs among the youngsters, and I avoid all that completely.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
:ufdup: see I would have just punked them out of the spot. Cats in the gym have very fragile egos, when you significantly out lift them. Especially when they're a lot bigger than you...

Case in and point, last night, I'm finishing up my routine,Gym is crowded, chicks are mediocre and i see ol boy setting up the deadlifts :whew:...

I go :myman:, can I jump in between sets. Breh had np. Breh starts sweating hard off of 2 plates. Breh swears DL are his favorite lift and has been doing them for years. I effortlessly murder that sh*t. Then ask what number is breh going up too. Breh proudly mentioned some 2 plates and a 25. :usure: I tell him my working sets usually start at 315, then rack up 405+ depending on my mood. This cat gave me some lame excuse about usually h*tting 3 plates, in a way like that's a lot of weight (for some people I guess :yeshrug:)but having a fairly recent back injury from deadlifts...

I set up 3 plates and murder it. Breh then attempts to hit 275, and fails miserably. To top it off, his form was atrocious. No wonder he had a back injury, breh didn't use his legs for sh*t. Even stiff-legged, he was off-balance, should have taped it come to think of it :ohhh:. After he failed to h*t 275, he dropped back down to 225. And gave some half assed excuse about being done, I could tell breh soul was hurt inside :to:

:manny:

Moral of the story, cats in the gym have fragile egos. If you're an alpha male, there's always a place in a crowded gym for you...

Honestly, if someone were to outlift me, with "prolific" form I'd take it encouragement. There's this cat at my game who double overhand deadlift 405x10, for 3 sets. Dude is a beast.

:salute: i had to do this with squats last week.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
deadlift day makes my dikk swole like nobodys business. the girl is getting penis murdered tomorrow.:damn:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Interesting social dynamics of men gym goers here :ehh:

I didn't realize all that alpha male and rank assessment was frequently going on.

My female-lifter friends and I just avoid eye contact with the dudes, get it in, look haggard, and then bounce. I may be gazing at a particular direction intensely while lifting cause I'm deep in thought, but some ego-maniac always thinks I'm checking them out and starts smiling or approaching. Just best to avoid eye contact and keep visible headphones on.

The basketball courts and fitness classes downstairs, I believe that is where the rich social activity occurs among the youngsters, and I avoid all that completely.

I always wonder what it's like for females in the gym. I don't wanna ask my friends cause I don't wanna seem pervy :russ:

But I guess it would be an awkward experience for women in the gym. Especially if they are cute and depending on what thy are wearing :ohhh: