Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
it's funny when you've been in the trenches getting after it consistently and the work is starting to show up in fb/twitter/instagram pics. ... it pulls out an unusual competitiveness from friends who feel kinda threatened by comparison. This has been one of the best years I can honestly think of gym wise lift for lift, stat for stat.

:salute: for the lil tid bits, songs, diet things i've borrowed from here.

-P-

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Dude yesterday was using two different HammerStrength back machines AND the T-bar......at the same time. And I was doing back. fukk that guy.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Lat pulldowns breh

DisplayImage.aspx

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Any of you brehs no of any soy free/lactose free protein powders on the market?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I been eatin like shyt since the holiday season. But I've been still lifting and workin out semi-hard. Startin Jan 3rd. I'm back on my grind heavy in the gym. :salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People need to chill with the judgement.... Not everyone can do everything, and not everyone is on the same routine, has the same goals, or gives a fukk what you think of them using machines.

:birdman:

:umad:

But real talk, most people don't even probably use machines right, thus further contributing to muscle imbalance.

99% of the people I see in the gym, use machines incorrectly, with atrocious form. People rarely "angle" themselves properly(whether at acute or right), and always place their feet "on the ground". :scusthov:

There's certainly ways to effectively to use machines, but that's far and in between...

with that said, my stance will always be:
free weights or die :birdman:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint tryna make a new thread for this which has been done 100's of times before, but I'm looking for a bit of help on a diet.

I aint really into my food only for nutritional purposes so I can eat the same shyt day in day out so can hopefully pre cook my meals basically.

I'm looking to grow obviously, but stay as lean as possible. Not sure how many calories or what fat percentage I should be looking at on the daily.

I know my meal will be chicken based. Chicken/rice/peppers/green beans/broccoli. I'm struggling for other meals. I guess I can have an omlette or scrambled egg on wholemeal toast for breakfast every morning, so that's two meals. Any other ideas?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Aint tryna make a new thread for this which has been done 100's of times before, but I'm looking for a bit of help on a diet.

I aint really into my food only for nutritional purposes so I can eat the same shyt day in day out so can hopefully pre cook my meals basically.

I'm looking to grow obviously, but stay as lean as possible. Not sure how many calories or what fat percentage I should be looking at on the daily.

I know my meal will be chicken based. Chicken/rice/peppers/green beans/broccoli. I'm struggling for other meals. I guess I can have an omlette or scrambled egg on wholemeal toast for breakfast every morning, so that's two meals. Any other ideas?

Two meals is good. The main thing you want to have is snacks. I posted my current meal plan in another thread.

I just went shopping I spent about $30...

I basically covered lunch and breakfast, dinner can be very subjective, depending what i have planned for the day...

Breakfast: 4-6 eggs, with salsa
2 packets of oatmeal
glass of soy milk
3 glasses of water with creatine
1 banana

Lunch: "shake" that consist of:
2-3 cups of yogurt
kale
spinach
ice
soy milk
cilantro
ginger
carrots
pomegranate juice
2 bananas
2 tbs of olive oil

snacks:
salad
nuts
soy milk
avocados

Maybe a shake, will be the missing link in your meal plan. I don't use any protein powder...