Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
]Dont sleep on dumbbells my niggy... I haven't done a press with a barbell in months[/B]

------

Ego is a muh.... been moving up too quick in weight. Dropped back down, form is so much crazier. But I need to move up to make gains. Its an existential conundrum :damn:

I've been pressing for a whole year with dumbbells...:yeshrug:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Yall have any tips on dealing with DOMS besides the usual streching and sleep? I took 2 weeks off cuz of finals and did everything till failure on last sets for the last 3 days and now that shyt caught up with me:dead:

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
just chill for a couple days and let your body re-adapt.. you will be all good next workout.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
images

My gym was already getting crowded at 7am in the mornings, I'm dreading what it will be like in January. I'm trying to make the best use of the next week. My gym will be closed from Dec 24- Jan 1st and I hope these new dumbbell pairs + high reps at home will do.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
images

My gym was already getting crowded at 7am in the mornings, I'm dreading what it will be like in January. I'm trying to make the best use of the next week. My gym will be closed from Dec 24- Jan 1st and I hope these new dumbbell pairs + high reps at home will do.

same here breh, mine are usually gone by early feb tho. they lose hope and quit.

GOOD.

:shaq:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
images

Haha....:ohhh:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk

I went from lifting 430 for 5 reps last week to not even once being able to lift 435 off the fukking ground. :why:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
images

realest shyt. Gotta make sure you do HARD this week :wow: