Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Got 425x2 on a DL which is a best. And tore my shin to the white f'n meat. :why: being 6'7 sucks at times.

-P-

It is breh I feel you on that and I'm only 6'2 I can't imagine havin 5 more inches would do to the DL form :wow:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I don't know about anybody else but when someone walks up to me and asks me how many more sets I have pisses me off. I tell them I dunno, wait and see. I never interrupt people to ask how many sets they have left...I do something else until they're done. :why:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I don't know about anybody else but when someone walks up to me and asks me how many more sets I have pisses me off. I tell them I dunno, wait and see. I never interrupt people to ask how many sets they have left...I do something else until they're done. :why:

Happened to me a couple of weeks ago...white dude about my height asked me how many reps I had left. nikka had this high pitched cac voice and I told him IDK in my Barry White voice. :birdman:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
.- A woman that keeps her self in shape :noah:

- So I did a full body workout today was tired but still decided to go to the court to shoot around a little. I was bricking left and right, so this guy comes up to me after seeing this.

He say you wanna play some one on one? :youngsabo: Just to get some cardio in.

So Im thinking it will be light game of one on one. This dude was playing serious as ever, jumping over my back for rebounds, calling touch fouls, hustling like it was the NBA finals.
:ufdup: I beat dude...and he started begging for a rematch. :birdman: NO.

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
better just to ask people if u can use the rack/bench after their done if you need it.. then fukk off till their done dont linger around

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
better just to ask people if u can use the rack/bench after their done if you need it.. then fukk off till their done dont linger around

I take longer if folks are hanging around hawkin:gucci: But yeah, just tell folks how many sets you got

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Doing 215lbs. on ATG squats...slowly working my way up. Finally got my bench press form right...realized my grip was too wide which was stressing my shoulders.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I don't give a fukk. I do this all the time. Make way for the real lifters. :birdman:

The most absurd,insensitive, bytch made trait, in the gym, are cats who use the power rack / cage, to do bicep curls.

Logistically, an individual can do bicep curls, with a "barbell", "anywhere" in the gym. Someone seeking to squat a high increment of weight can not.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I don't give a fukk. I do this all the time. Make way for the real lifters. :birdman:

The most absurd,insensitive, bytch made trait, in the gym, are cats who use the power rack / cage, to do bicep curls.

Logistically, an individual can bicep curls, with a "barbell", "anywhere" in the gym. Someone seeking to squat a high increment of weight can not.

Breh :snoop:

But i agree with the second part. I don't even know why curling with a barbell is done so frequently. Dumbbells will always be the best.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Doing 215lbs. on ATG squats...slowly working my way up. Finally got my bench press form right...realized my grip was too wide which was stressing my shoulders.

Dont sleep on dumbbells my niggy... I haven't done a press with a barbell in months

------

Ego is a muh.... been moving up too quick in weight. Dropped back down, form is so much crazier. But I need to move up to make gains. Its an existential conundrum :damn: