Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
These full-body workouts have been pretty good. Its only been a week but it feels good powering through then getting the next day off.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i think it was @Malta who brought up body dysmorphia in the past. man this shyt is real as fukk. i was lookin at some pictures of myself bout 6 months ago when i was bout 175 because a friend of mine said i looked so much thinner and tight.

meanwhile i didnt think so at all, until those pictures :russ:

100% real, when I look in the mirror I don't see much of a difference, when I see people for the first time in a long ass time they tell me I'm much bigger. I seen someone at the gym I haven't seen in maybe 10 years, dude asked me if I was on dat dere :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
brehs, how dangerous is that "extreme" fat loss range? You gonna be feeling like a zombie or what? I've bulked/cut a few times but i've always gone just a couple hundred under which is 2100 for me. My extreme says 1680. is it stupid to go for that or what?

I'm asking cuz I got a lil pudge from :eat: during the holidays and im just gonna cut again for a bit. would going 1680 for a few months have me :dead:? Should I just work my way down to that during the cut?

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
brehs, how dangerous is that "extreme" fat loss range? You gonna be feeling like a zombie or what? I've bulked/cut a few times but i've always gone just a couple hundred under which is 2100 for me. My extreme says 1680. is it stupid to go for that or what?

I'm asking cuz I got a lil pudge from :eat: during the holidays and im just gonna cut again for a bit. would going 1680 for a few months have me :dead:? Should I just work my way down to that during the cut?

I would just stick to a couple hundred under. Eat too few cals and your body is gonna think it's starving, and put it all back on when you bump the cals up anyway.

:why: trust me.

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would just stick to a couple hundred under. Eat too few cals and your body is gonna think it's starving, and put it all back on when you bump the cals up anyway.

:why: trust me.

Not if you do it right. Look up PSMF (protein sparing modified fast) if yall are interested in doing it correctly. Better yet, look up RFL by Lyle Mcdonald.

1600 calories is very doable. Doing a PSMF will have you eating ~1000 :dead: depending on your lean body mass and body fat percentage

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My grip is failing me on my last few reps of deads. I think I finally reached a weight where deads are killing my energy.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
quick question.. still fairly new to this shyt

currently taking isolate shakes post-workout.. found a deal on some casein (link for canadian brehs) and i'm wondering if it's a good idea to combine isolate and casein use? like keep taking isolate post-workout and use casein before bed and on rest days? im having trouble keeping a positive protein balance with school and work and shyt so i figured this would help

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My grip is failing me on my last few reps of deads. I think I finally reached a weight where deads are killing my energy.

I've been deadlifting with 8 good fingers...other two were dislocated and are swollen. Been working on my grip strength.

Daps
:whew:

2h49b0z.png

semtex

:)
Daps
gettin heavier with the bulgarian split squats :youngsabo: 76lb dumbbells each side now for 8 reps today.