Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I go to the gym to workout yesterday. There's this woman on the elliptical with a big round butt, narrow waist. It almost looked like a butt implant.
Later on, she's with her friend on this other machine and this bro who is stretching routines nearby his this look on his face while eye-balling her...:youngsabo:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Broke away from GVT just a little bit last night for my back, will keep doing GVT for chest/shoulders and triceps though.

GVT has been very helpful for me because it let me know that I wasn't pushing myself at all in the gym. i wasnt even sweating during my workouts, i'd leave and be full of energy

when i stop this i feel like i can go back to my old routines and just shorten the rest time, up the weight or whatever...just make sure im going hard

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GVT has been very helpful for me because it let me know that I wasn't pushing myself at all in the gym. i wasnt even sweating during my workouts, i'd leave and be full of energy

when i stop this i feel like i can go back to my old routines and just shorten the rest time, up the weight or whatever...just make sure im going hard

Word, this 5-3-1 shyt I switched over too feels like I'm shortchanging myself. I'm already counting down the days until I can do a month of GVT again.

:merchant:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word, this 5-3-1 shyt I switched over too feels like I'm shortchanging myself. I'm already counting down the days until I can do a month of GVT again.

:merchant:

the one thing i dont like about gvt is its hard to track progress

like on a normal routine i can bench one week, then next workout either add some reps or increase the weight

if youre doing a different exercise each week for gvt how are you tracking yourself?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

i have 2 weeks of GT LEFT

when i go back to my routine id be like....

only 3sets :heh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
this vid always makes me laugh

he might be coming to Auburn to replace Kevin Yoxall as head strength and conditioning coach

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@houston911, I think it's easy to track progress with bench as far as GVT is concerned, if you do all 6 weeks you should do each exercise twice. And for shoulders I just alternate between seated dumbbell press and standing OHP so that was easy to track too.

this vid always makes me laugh

Bill Kazmaier - YouTube

he might be coming to Auburn to replace Kevin Yoxall as head strength and conditioning coach

Cot damn, he was swag surfin all over them :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackWidow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Hidden Places
Don't know where to put this, but I think I sprained a finger on my left hand. Hurts like hell, and I have a sore ankle. What workouts can I do? I'm still using my left hand (I write w/ it)

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Don't know where to put this, but I think I sprained a finger on my left hand. Hurts like hell, and I have a sore ankle. What workouts can I do? I'm still using my left hand (I write w/ it)

which finger?

what you can do depends alot on that

dips, ab work