Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Strained my shoulder about 3 weeks ago. Doc said try to stay off it for a while and focus on legs. I hate the idea of stopping my upper body but I dont want a muscle tear. So I guess its legs abs and cardio 5 days a week until it goes away. :to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This 7 day split is gonna be crazy. Did legs today and :whew:

I've always been a full body workout type of person but switching it up I can definitely feel the difference.

I'm sore again :ahh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Looks like your going to ICU, please apply.

The thing is we get drips on my floor, Dobutamine, Dopamine (for 4 hours), Cardizem, Heparin, Lasix and Bumex, ect- No pressors, but they won't count it. DO the CRNA...I will now bug you weekly to make sure you are taking care of business. Are you PCCN cert yet? I planning to take it, and I can't/won't/chicken to study.

Thx :hug:

You know one of my exes just graduated ? I was the one that told her about the program and how to get in as well. :scusthov:

She starting at 134k I believe. :scusthov:

I won't lie. It got me heated for a few days but I ll get there :myman:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Thx :hug:

You know one of my exes just graduated ? I was the one that told her about the program and how to get in as well. :scusthov:

She starting at 134k I believe. :scusthov:

I won't lie. It got me heated for a few days but I ll get there :myman:

Looks like its time to grow and send some flowers if shes single...I see your point, it would make anyone feel some sort of way, but in the midst of this hopefully you are inspired enough to get it together and apply.

134k :whew:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Looks like its time to grow and send some flowers if shes single...I see your point, it would make anyone feel some sort of way, but in the midst of this hopefully you are inspired enough to get it together and apply.

134k :whew:

I m married and my wife is fly :shaq:

She made sure I got the message too. Her best friend called me on some "she wanted to call tto thank u, but she knows u and ur ways. So, please don't judge her"

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

She a pretty girl too tho. Won't even lie:whew:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I m married and my wife is fly :shaq:

She made sure I got the message too. Her best friend called me on some "she wanted to call tto thank u, but she knows u and ur ways. So, please don't judge her"

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

She a pretty girl too tho. Won't even lie:whew:

Ahh...we'll then looks like you both won; and yes making sure you found out is a :comeon: move

APPLY

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
miscers im just catching up on misc news, holy fukk @ ybd actually going for jail over his stuff! smh!

Holyshiiitt. The misc twitter crew was talking bout "Free dave" and posted a link to a news article, a few days ago but I didn't realize he was a fellow miscer. Makes so much more sense now.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
:smh: @ the fakkit that took the picture of him rather than running over and helping him out.

You know those hipsters are frail bruh:wrist: Folks are always taking pictures and/or videotapin. WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@semtex you catching up to this yet?
[ame=http://youtu.be/_11n3UzgorU]deadlift[/ame]