Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
link me...wheres the tape and thread?

no idea. they delete everything on the matter on the spot now, just found some old threads googling

:snoop: @ sending the wrong video and i bet they're still together too

The lesson we MUST learn from YBD incarceration (jail) (real life) (srs) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

when keeping it real goes wrong. it was real as fukk though :win:

It's real life brahs. What at the time gave us all some entertainment etc got him to jail. Our first reactions will be to laugh and not believe it, maybe rage at the judicial system, rage at society,, This is real life brahs. There was a time when "internet-srs-business.jpg" was funny and the "u dun goofed"/"cyber police backtrace" etc was funny as well and internet was one thing, real life another. It isn't anymore.

Raging at the judge won't help.
Raging at the sloot in question won't help.
Raging at society for letting this happen won't help.
Raging won't help at all.

What the misc needs is for you to become the best at whatever you do. Become the greatest banker. Become the greatest reporter. Highest military rank. Greatest fitness model. Senator. Governor. Judge. CEO 10k a day (srs). Most of us live in 1rd world countries and each of our individual voices have weight,, much more than in developing countries. However, man kind has, and always will be, governed by meritocracy. And your voice will much clearer and louder when you have made a name of yourself. In some cases it won't only be a simply voice, but an order.

IF we all grow as miscbrahs, we will have the TRUE POWER to change things. To make the judicial system fair for men and women alike. To make being fat not something trendy but at what it is: something unhealthy and unattractive. Etc, etc. But lettuce bee cereal, miscin' 24/7 doesn't help.

great post though, wont do anything in the short-term and misguided idealism at best.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That whole YBD saga was hilarious when it happend but it sucks
to find out dude got put in prison over his actions.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
So 1 day cardio, today Yoga and it almost went down the drain..I walked past Crumb in the mall and I wanted the biggest one 550cals (actual size)....had pizza and zeppolis -don't judge me-cheat day :ld:

cupcake_size_chart.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
just had some wild brown rice and baked chicken.

I m taking Yohimbe, Maca, 1 a day, Fish oil and some multi vitamins

I m taking the Myoplex Protein and the No Xplode as a pre-workout

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So 1 day cardio, today Yoga and it almost went down the drain..I walked past Crumb in the mall and I wanted the biggest one 550cals (actual size)....had pizza and zeppolis -don't judge me-cheat day :ld:

cupcake_size_chart.jpg

btw, are you a nurse ?

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Me too :wow:

Been a nurse for 4 years now :jawalrus:

We need to make a health advice thread. Even if we save 1 life, it's well worth it

Your a nurse too?!:cheers: Whats your specialty?

I work Telemetry/Step Down Cardiothoriaic ICU (but I never float there).

Health advice thread? Great idea, however I actually think some of these men are more knowledgeable than I, so they would be better at it, I am here to learn.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
So i blew going off to my gym to go to my friends gym as one of his guest..and this dude bailed out. :rudy:

Guess i'll do some at home work.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Your a nurse too?!:cheers: Whats your specialty?

I work Telemetry/Step Down Cardiothoriaic ICU (but I never float there).

Health advice thread? Great idea, however I actually think some of these men are more knowledgeable than I, so they would be better at it, I am here to learn.

Same here too except I do ER/RCU/Stepdown. My next stop is ICU but I keep postponing cuz I know some ppl there I would not wanna work with (broken hearts) :lolbron: . I m trynna do CVICU then CRNA

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Same here too except I do ER/RCU/Stepdown. My next stop is ICU but I keep postponing cuz I know some ppl there I would not wanna work with (broken hearts) :lolbron: . I m trynna do CVICU then CRNA

Stop postponing :stopitslime: there are broken hearts everywhere, its life. CRNA Route? Ahh, thats amazing, you'll spend the rest of your career in ICU.

I'm planning to apply for my NP this year..apply with me (unless its ICU req...wait CRNA schools in NY are, how about your state?)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Stop postponing :stopitslime: there are broken hearts everywhere, its life. CRNA Route? Ahh, thats amazing, you'll spend the rest of your career in ICU.

I'm planning to apply for my NP this year..apply with me (unless its ICU req...wait CRNA schools in NY are, how about your state?)

yes, they all want at least 1 year of ICU, so you can get used to the vents and the drips. I could do the NP, but I like the 3-day schedule. I m in FL though. My hospital may pay for my advancement, I hope.

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
yes, they all want at least 1 year of ICU, so you can get used to the vents and the drips. I could do the NP, but I like the 3-day schedule. I m in FL though. My hospital may pay for my advancement, I hope.

Looks like your going to ICU, please apply.

The thing is we get drips on my floor, Dobutamine, Dopamine (for 4 hours), Cardizem, Heparin, Lasix and Bumex, ect- No pressors, but they won't count it. DO the CRNA...I will now bug you weekly to make sure you are taking care of business. Are you PCCN cert yet? I planning to take it, and I can't/won't/chicken to study.