Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Did chest/tris/shoulders yesterday

Went heavier with the dumbells and that was a mistake :sadcam: I used 105lbers for DB incline bench 10x10, the last 4 sets I did 6, 4, 8, 6 and my chest was and is completely destroyed. I could only get 6 sets of shoulders out, they could not take anything else. Hit my biceps for the second time this week, did some more 21s for biceps, by far the best shyt you can do for them so props to wheoever recommended them and I did tricep cable pulldowns & dips to finish up.

My chest is on fire right now, arms are shaking anytime I hold them up.....I love you GVT.

:whoa:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Interview with my chest during the 4th set -

Darth Vader NO! - YouTube

I took more than the 60-90 second rest they recommend :sadcam: It was like 2-3 minutes between sets, I even asked for a spot towards the end. Definitely bit off more than I can chew.

just reading through you guys talking about GVT has me scared to even try it. i thought PHAT had a lot of volume, but these 10x10s are insane. even when im doing my warmups on compounds like 135 on bench or squats i try imagining busting out 10 solids sets of 10 reps with short rest and i can already feel my body laughing at me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
just reading through you guys talking about GVT has me scared to even try it. i thought PHAT had a lot of volume, but these 10x10s are insane. even when im doing my warmups on compounds like 135 on bench or squats i try imagining busting out 10 solids sets of 10 reps with short rest and i can already feel my body laughing at me.

It's by far the hardest routine I have ever done, there are times I feel like quitting and wondering why I'm doing it to begin with. But you see such rapid improvement in strength and your body that it's hard to stop. I'm sitting there with my headphones on giving myself a motivational speech around the the 7th set, no joke either on some "you can do this" shyt.

You don't have to always hit 10 reps, the thing is you have to try to go for it. If you can't you stop and regroup for the next set.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Anybody have a good calisthenics leg routine? I'm recovering from a pulled hammy and want to rehab a little with body weight before I get back under the bar

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's by far the hardest routine I have ever done, there are times I feel like quitting and wondering why I'm doing it to begin with. But you see such rapid improvement in strength and your body that it's hard to stop. I'm sitting there with my headphones on giving myself a motivational speech around the the 7th set, no joke either on some "you can do this" shyt.

You don't have to always hit 10 reps, the thing is you have to try to go for it. If you can't you stop and regroup for the next set.

1 week of GVT>>>>>3 weeks of phat

after doing 10*10 i dont think i can do 3 sets anymore..i spoiled myself

gvt will have a nikka looking forward to them off days cause of all the soreness:whoo:

damn chest-shoulders-legs-lat looks defined as fukk :whoo:

semtex

:)
Daps
Anybody have a good calisthenics leg routine? I'm recovering from a pulled hammy and want to rehab a little with body weight before I get back under the bar
bulgarian split squats. don't take them lightly though lol

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to drink my protein shake last night after ny workout

My life is over