Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
pawgs at my gym are cray. Black stretch pants seems to be the uniform of the day. :whoo:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
thoughts on squatting with a either light rotator cuff tear or strain?

yay or nay?

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been out of state this week due to a conference. Ate conference snacks, ate out for every meal on the boss's card, drank too much caffeine. Sat down all day during workshops. I'm doubled over in my hotel room in heartburn pain.

I went into the hotel gym just once, someone stole half the weights and dumbbells.

These tums aren't helping. I can't wait to get back to Houston.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
whats are some recommended protein powders as meal replacements? i have the iso-pure for strictly protein but that dont fill me up at all. just started bulking so need a little bit more calories compared to iso-pure.

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts on squatting with a either light rotator cuff tear or strain?

yay or nay?

As long as it doesn't hurt, you should be good. If it does, I'd use either a safety squat bar if you have access to those, or use straps like this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO3rv5vHy00[/ame]

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
wuzz wrawng wit u shoulder?

still got wicked leg doms :whew: bulgarian split squats mayn. I'ma start doing them for lower reps with moderately heavy db's that's how they do in the NFL.

IDK yet, still haven't got a MRI yet. :skip:

What is the best alternative to chalk for deadlifts? I can't go past 300lbs. a few reps before my hands start killing me. :stopitslime:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
this semester has been utter hell for me yall but its coming to an end next week :whew:

luckily my weight and lifts and stayed constant despite only being able to make the gym about 2 days a week

im gonna really grind over winter break

makes me feel good to see so many of you working hard even after attaining goals

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Did chest/tris/shoulders yesterday

Went heavier with the dumbells and that was a mistake :sadcam: I used 105lbers for DB incline bench 10x10, the last 4 sets I did 6, 4, 8, 6 and my chest was and is completely destroyed. I could only get 6 sets of shoulders out, they could not take anything else. Hit my biceps for the second time this week, did some more 21s for biceps, by far the best shyt you can do for them so props to wheoever recommended them and I did tricep cable pulldowns & dips to finish up.

My chest is on fire right now, arms are shaking anytime I hold them up.....I love you GVT.