Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Woke up @ 6:40am this morning and did the insanity 30 min ab routine,

Put me on? What is that joint? I'm changing all my routines up. I read about the 5-3-1 joint, that's def a good look for the next 3 months.

That's not bad, I recently got a deal through a family member that brings my NYSC membership....to $240 a year :russ:

:leon:

Pretty good for NY

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Put me on? What is that joint? I'm changing all my routines up. I read about the 5-3-1 joint, that's def a good look for the next 3 months.

It's just the Insanity video with that gay ass dude Sean T, I downloaded it and the ab/core stuff seems pretty good, the rest is just "eh". If you want it let me know, I'll upload it to youtube unlisted.

:leon:

Pretty good for NY

I was paying $700 a year just for the cheap membership before where you could only visit certain clubs during off-peak hours. This new shyt, I just go to whatever one I want :bryan:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just the Insanity video with that gay ass dude Sean T, I downloaded it and the ab/core stuff seems pretty good, the rest is just "eh". If you want it let me know, I'll upload it to youtube unlisted.

I was paying $700 a year just for the cheap membership before where you could only visit certain clubs during off-peak hours. This new shyt, I just go to whatever one I want :bryan:

Would def appreciate it if you're willing to do that.

I pay more than $240 for the year and I'm not in NYC right now. That's a great deal. You fukking the manager or something?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

I pay more than $240 for the year and I'm not in NYC right now. That's a great deal. You fukking the manager or something?

I'll upload the core/ab stuff, should be up later, will be private or unlisted.

:laugh: Nah, I won't go into too much detail but it involves guest passes, and it's a friend of the fam.

Daps
Saw this on my newsfeed...no excuses!

67864_10151160908661295_456143619_n.jpg

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Just saw that they are building a rink in the park at the end of my block, and theres another rink two blocks in the opposite direction at a school.

Gonna cop a new pair of Bauer X:60's this week. Now I got zero excuses for not doing cardio :obama:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

doesn't work :sadcam:

:pachaha:

Just saw that they are building a rink in the park at the end of my block, and theres another rink two blocks in the opposite direction at a school.

Gonna cop a new pair of Bauer X:60's this week. Now I got zero excuses for not doing cardio :obama:

Actually copped a pair of skates last winter. Only used em a few times... need to find a local rink lol shyts fun as hell though I can't wait to bust em out again this year.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps

Actually copped a pair of skates last winter. Only used em a few times... need to find a local rink lol shyts fun as hell though I can't wait to bust em out again this year.

I figure that with my shoulder injury I need to find other activities to stay in decent shape. And with the rink right down the street it'll be mad convenient

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I'll upload the core/ab stuff, should be up later, will be private or unlisted.

:laugh: Nah, I won't go into too much detail but it involves guest passes, and it's a friend of the fam.

I've uploaded it 5 times now, even compressed it down to 194mb and Youtube keeps saying the video is too long (33 mins).

I can cut it into two parts, maybe that will work.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I figure that with my shoulder injury I need to find other activities to stay in decent shape. And with the rink right down the street it'll be mad convenient

best cardio by far. i miss playing so much :to:. i just couldn't do those 11:30pm games the night before work any more :childplease:.