Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man, I'm lost a couple of pounds over the week and half...all the studying and only been to the gym once. I need a Thanks giving bulk. :myman:

man thats why im putting myself a long vicious cardio workout on monday and tuesday cuz wednesday when i touch down at my folks house for thanksgiving vaca until sunday afternoon im eating everything and drinking anything with no remorse:lolbron:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i fell off hard, im bout to go hard this next month

bout to get on my @She Agree That I'm Looney and tweak a perfectly fine routine :smugfavre:

4 day gvt split lets get it

talk down on @Walt get your head bust

Last edited by a moderator:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i fell off hard, im bout to go hard this next month

bout to get on my @She Agree That I'm Looney and tweak a perfectly fine routine :smugfavre:

4 day gvt split lets get it

talk down on @Walt get your head bust

Dog, I been going hard for 4 months now, I think I need to take a week off. The last month and change I've been doing a GVT-style routine and - as I said earlier this week - my bones are aching in my arm, especially during the bicep portion of my workout. I use good form, so I'm not sure how to remedy the situation outside of just shutting shyt down for a week.

Yesterday I did the stupid shyt of going extra hard to prove to the pain it couldn't defeat me. Capped off my session with 100 extra pushups and did a total of 50 minutes of cardio (I usually do about 35).

My body looking fit as shyt, but I'm feeling hurt, b. I don't want to fall back for a week to rest, but I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt they said u only do it for 4-6 weeks. Youre going too hard

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I went hard as fukk this past year. Been slacking the past month but the falloff hasn't been bad:flabbynsick: I hate school:noah:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
LOL mad pathetic but this week I noticed I have a tiny bit of bicep mass from the side when I flex.. Not even sure how to explain but was so excited LOL.

I'm a dork.

:thumbsup:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Don't even know why I'm up so late, but when I wake up in the morning, about to eat some spicy chicken breast with cheese, 3 boiled eggs, head to the vitamin shoppe to re-up on syntha-6, go to the Chipotle next door to get the double steak burrito :noah:, then finally drink my protein shake and head to the gym, christmas time is getting closer, got to reach my goal(185-190 lbs with 10-11.5 percent body fat)

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Incorporating the gym back into my routine.. For the past year or more..I been strictly at home Calisthenics. I been doing real good with it and it kept me up and well..but I'm going back to both this weekend.

:whew:Feels good to be back. I was lifting at a level I couldn't lift when I last went to the gym.