Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:russ: what you know about that Aveda Pomade?
Walt, Im gonna egg yolk my curls saturday night and see if it comes out strong.

never forget the first time i bought it :beli:

265190.jpg

$24 after tax from Aveda store in the mall

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent grown it out in over 9 years tho :wow: thats me in my avi

ever since wrestling ive cut my own hair :to:

aveda pomade and 18-20 dollar hair cuts :scusthov:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to keep my shyt mad low, but one of my uncles changed my perspective on that. He was like "nikka, why you keep your hair so short?" I told him shyt was easier to maintain, and that long hair seemed kind of like some soft nikka shyt to me. Dude gave me the gas face and was like "that's a stereotype made up by nikkas who don't got hair like yours. Grow your hair out, bytches love that shyt." Ever since that day, I was like:
:manny:

:russ: what you know about that Aveda Pomade?
Walt, Im gonna egg yolk my curls saturday night and see if it comes out strong.

Yo, I can't swear by the shyt, I know almost nothing about that kind of thing. This woman is mad fashionable and all that, type of chick whose bathroom got a bathroom and closet got a closet. Plus she fukks me good. so basically if she wanted to put egg yolk in my hair, I was cool with it. But in general I don't put anything in my hair, just wash and condition it. The egg yolk has it looking shinier after I washed it out, supposedly it's healthy, but fukk if I know.

no homo but aveda pomade has my hair on some
photo.jpg
shyt

:whew::mj:

I have no idea what this shyt it. But will it get these women even more open?

:ohhh:

If the answer is yes, might have to fukk with some.

:youngsabo:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And now I'm dipping the fukk out this thread, because all this hair talk is making me feel like we gaying The Gym up.

*hits the Speedy Gonzalez out this ho*

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Saw a kid do sit ups with a huge, industrial chain wrapped around his neck tonight. I don't know what the 'machine' he was on is called but it looked like:
0511-1004-1319-3656_Silhouette_of_a_Man_Using_a_Sit_Up_Machine_at_a_Gym_clipart_image.jpg

I'm not sure how much the chain weighed or where he got it but surely made his sit ups look hardcore.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Saw a kid do sit ups with a huge, industrial chain wrapped around his neck tonight. I don't know what the 'machine' he was on is called but it looked like:
0511-1004-1319-3656_Silhouette_of_a_Man_Using_a_Sit_Up_Machine_at_a_Gym_clipart_image.jpg

I'm not sure how much the chain weighed or where he got it but surely made his sit ups look hardcore.

That is actually for your lower back and hamstrings, that is if he was facing the same direction as the pic.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't they have a hair thread for men on this forum? :russ:

I have never engaged in talk about my hair on this site or in real life except to say - mostly jokingly - that my shyt is made out of silk and gold.

S-curl and 360 wave ass nikkas....:scusthov:

Save that shyt for another nikka, I don't put grease and all that other shyt in my hair. I wash it, put some conditioner on, let it look fly, and still will punch the vast majority of nikkas dead in their fukking faces whether they rock a baldy or some neo-soul twists. That shyt is well known in real life and by the people on The Coli who know me.

:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all this hair talk..def had the :huhldup: reading all that..vidal sassoon ass nikkas :russ:

my focus on my core and lower body since injuring my wrist in september is starting to pay off...my calves look a lot bigger...im quite pleased brehs :smugdraper:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Incorporating the gym back into my routine.. For the past year or more..I been strictly at home Calisthenics. I been doing real good with it and it kept me up and well..but I'm going back to both this weekend.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Man, I'm lost a couple of pounds over the week and half...all the studying and only been to the gym once. I need a Thanks giving bulk. :myman: