Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
LOL pretty sure I re-sprained my ankle while drunk.:smh:

worst part? Wasn't even doing anything stupid. Just stepped off a step wrong, and twisted it.
:upsetfavre:

Oh well. my aunt said she's never seen me look more defined, and my grandmothers new husband complimented my tri's :takedat:
(I hate my tri's so this is actually a huge compliment to me lol)

My grandma told me not to get any bigger tho. Like granny, you aint bout dis lift life.

(Although I am at my highest weight in like the last....4 years or so....so she could just be calling me fat too LOL)

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took a week off, came back today and was lifting heavier than ever. Felt unstoppable :ahh:

Im getting bulky as hell, i want to eventually work on getting my bf% sown. May snap some shots and start a cut around new years.

This gym life saved me brehs

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took some measurements. Since I started working out hard Jan 1st I've lost 3 inches in my waistline and added 2.5 inches to my arms. I'm not anywhere near the crazy stats dudes on here are at, but it's crazy how far I've come strength wise in such a short amount of time with as many setbacks as I've had.

Extreme mesomorphs ftw

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Took some measurements. Since I started working out hard Jan 1st I've lost 3 inches in my waistline and added 2.5 inches to my arms. I'm not anywhere near the crazy stats dudes on here are at, but it's crazy how far I've come strength wise in such a short amount of time with as many setbacks as I've had.

Extreme mesomorphs ftw
Bruh fukk playing down your accomplishments, that shyt is impressive

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think I'm over the facade of lusting over chicks at LA Fitness(the gym), sh*t is mad corny.

My d!ck just wasn't being receptive to all the 6-7.5's working out in spandex. Didn't even

bother hollering at the chicks who were scoping...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh fukk playing down your accomplishments, that shyt is impressive

Appreciate it, fam. I owe a lot to this place. Just reading through did a ton for getting me on the right track. I was one of the lost souls doing curls in the squat rack when i started.

Ive got a lot of potential in my frame. 5' 9" my shoulder width is 43" and my reach is 40". Its my bucket list goal to get in an amateur mma fight by next july right before i turn 25

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
when yall do barbell rows do u prefer overhand or underhand grip? i always use overhand but was thinking bout switching to under, is it any tougher?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I think I'm over the facade of lusting over chicks at LA Fitness(the gym), sh*t is mad corny.

My d!ck just wasn't being receptive to all the 6-7.5's working out in spandex. Didn't even

bother hollering at the chicks who were scoping...

You stronger than me then..foreign white women in spandex. :ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just got back from the gym, about to eat a turkey club.

GVT is by far the absolute best program I have ever done, and I can't stress that enough. I had to tap out on DB shoulder press though in the 9th set, I literally couldn't raise my arms anymore. For chest today I did BB decline, I felt bad for a second though cause a lined formed waiting on me to finish. Had like 4 different people ask me "How many you got left" my response "A lot" :ahh: That's why I go there late now.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You stronger than me then..foreign white women in spandex. :ahh:
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I didn't mention anything about foreign women. :what:

Might have try out GVT next month

Side note: Arms are getting big for someone who doesn't do bicep curls... :skip:

2exn1j5.jpg

flexed:
2ahrtar.jpg