Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Adonis belt is the muscle and the dip/groove next to the hip bones. Mostly looks good if you have thick quads to go with it though. It is difficult for some body types to get cause you not only have to have legit low body fat (not messageboard low body fat) you also have to increase the size of the muscles there too.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I know its 99% in my head, but the first week in the gym after taking a break from creatine has me feeling :dead:

what you mean?

just started back on it, makes me nauseous :manny:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Im had 6 meals today and am completely full and only ate 1804 calories :what: had 12 cups of water too. Dunno if thats good or bad, trying to lean out...

semtex

:)
Daps
DB rowed 206 :ahh: not quite a full range of motion but still wayyy higher than a few weeks ago and without a jerk motion.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Body dysmorphia is definitely real, people I haven't seen me in a while say "Damn, you got big" but to me I look the same :mindblown: I mean I see small differences here and there but when I run into people I haven't seen in 2-3 years they act like I been on dat dere. This shyt doesn't make sense and has me like :why:

I talked about this shyt a couple of weeks ago...my body looks the same to me as when I started almost 14 months ago. Only in photos can I see the difference. :nsifs: Women complimenting me on my arm, shoulder and chest size and I am thinking they fukking lying to me...makes me angry. :why: I can't take a compliment on my body...I'm like those white bytches thinking they are fat. :snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
And why these eastern Euro and Brazilians girls on my school's sports teams be tempting a nikka with the spandex shorts and bras in the weight area? :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I talked about this shyt a couple of weeks ago...my body looks the same to me as when I started almost 14 months ago. Only in photos can I see the difference. :nsifs: Women complimenting me on my arm, shoulder and chest size and I am thinking they fukking lying to me...makes me angry. :why: I can't take a compliment on my body...I'm like those white bytches thinking they are fat. :snoop:
what you gotta do is look at yourself in the mirror right after you hop out the shower.

I'm always amazed at the buff cat in mirror being me. :youngsabo:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
what you gotta do is look at yourself in the mirror right after you hop out the shower.

I'm always amazed at the buff cat in mirror being me. :youngsabo:

I noticed my girl now rubs my stomach a lot more now than she did in the past, I've always been big, but now that the abs are saying hello she wants to put her hand there. I see you Gigi :ninjawhat:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my left hamstring is still dead from my leg workout on sunday

i cant even fully extend my leg yet