Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I hate lifting next to mawfukka's that are so ripe it gives you the instant :scusthov: they damn near make you question yourself like :dwillhuh:

-P-

At my university's gym the only nikka that is more ripped and BIG is juicing...the smaller dudes that are ripped are 5'7'' and 145lbs. :manny:

krack with the rep points :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
At my university's gym the only nikka that is more ripped and BIG is juicing...the smaller dudes that are ripped are 5'7'' and 145lbs. :manny:

krack with the rep points :wow:

Oops I worded that bad, ripe = musty. :russ:

Making you think maybe it's you because they're so fragrant.

I don't compare and contrast with other guys, I'm so tunnel visioned at the gym all I generally notice are nice asses in yoga pants. Although at 6'7 245 I auto assume anyone bigger is juicing too lol

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Oops I worded that bad, ripe = musty. :russ:

Making you think maybe it's you because they're so fragrant.

I don't compare and contrast with other guys, I'm so tunnel visioned at the gym all I generally notice are nice asses in yoga pants. Although at 6'7 245 I auto assume anyone bigger is juicing too lol

-P-

:pachaha: That's why I always wear lots of deo and a spray of cologne to hide the scent of these musty Middle Eastern and African nikkas.:scusthov: no 'cism

semtex

:)
Daps
Right wrist is still being bout that bullshyt but getting better. My form is approaching perfection on db rows with 196lbs on the left side which is my weaker side normally

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You veterans, I need some help. Do you have any insight on how to make your ankles stronger? I've been told my form is off due to weak ankles and hips. I tried the stuff I saw online regarding resistance bands and one legged stands, but I'm not sure that is working.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i cannot fukking stand people who do curls in a squat rack. at least if your going to do so make sure its heavy weight and not 70 pounds like i was seeing today. good grief.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i cannot fukking stand people who do curls in a squat rack. at least if your going to do so make sure its heavy weight and not 70 pounds like i was seeing today. good grief.

:pachaha: I've been fortunate haven't seen this shyt in a minute.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I started working a full time 8-5 job 3 months ago. I was 180 llbs, now I'm 170. My diet has suffered a lot and I gained fat and lost some some strength. DUring the week I have very little energy after work so I try to make my workout as productive but short as possible. Today I did deadlifts, miltary press, and barbell curls. During the weekend I do only calthestnics and cardio. shyts hard, I dont know how to maintain the same body fat that I used to have when I sit at a desk for 8-10 hours a day.. I used to be at the gym for 1.5 hours a day and run 3-5 miles a day. Doesn't feel good but my paper is nice now..