Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
White boy today was doing rack pulls with 3 plates on each side...nikka was grunting loud as fukk. He had all the string beans in the gym staring in awe. :heh:
That's why I can't stomach the gym man. :aicmon: people occupying space doing stupid shyt trying to be seen.
AINT_NOBODY_GOT_TIME_FOR_THAT.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Pure dumb ish this morning. My gym's weight room is big but enough room in the mornings to get work done. Most people don't take up machines or space needlessly. Some fool wants to clean and jerks with a dumbbell bar in front of a smith machine for squats and starts in between a chicks set on the machine. He's right on top of the machine and gets mad that she asks to complete her sets :wtf:

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
You missed the part where I got hit by a car, and am/have been working through/around a spinal injury. I JUST started DL'ing again after the accident, and I'm having problems with pain after lifting an empty barbell, so it's def not an issue of too much weight, or ego lifting.
So yeah, I will take another 8 weeks doing other stuff before I try it again, because quite frankly I like walking a tiny bit more than I like lifting.

But thanks for the advice.
Didn't know all that :sadbron: That's rough, hope you find something that works for ya.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
rotator cuff almost back to normal after that slow wolverine healing rate. it's a great feeling, having a dope workout after a week and a half of trying to work around a strained bodypart. :whew: