Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Nothing more fragile than a man's ego in front of his girl...nikkas keep trying to one-up me in the gym with they girl.:picard:

Too many times I'll be in the gym and notice dude duplicating my exercise and reps...I was using 85lbs. for tricep DB extension and this old cac comes and tries to do 90 and almost crushed his head doing that. I'd bet a $100 he has a home full of guns...:dame:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Nothing more fragile than a man's ego in front of his girl...nikkas keep trying to one-up me in the gym with they girl.:picard:

Too many times I'll be in the gym and notice dude duplicating my exercise and reps...I was using 85lbs. for tricep DB extension and this old cac comes and tries to do 90 and almost crushed his head doing that. I'd bet a $100 he has a home full of guns...:dame:
:mjlol:

I don't understand it either

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Try being a female - it's absolutely much worse due to all the different types of clothes we have - dresses, jeans, pants, tops etc. and we won't even get on bras that hit for $40-70 apiece on average - I just had to buy bras the other week :snoop:

Yeah I'm so happy I'm a male...:wow:

The higher power knew better:mjgrin:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Come to the savory side :blessed:

giphy.gif

But yea, just keep playing around with recipes or your own creations. I seriously can't go back to sweet oats, but that's also cuz I don't like sweet breakfasts anymore
@portcityplaya

What are yall putting in it. Just regular instant oatmeal and freaking it out?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The double edged sword when your clothes are too big, and you gotta start spending:beli:
This is a big part of why I'm just chilling for now. All my clothes fit nicely in the ~20lb band I want to stay in for the next couple of decades.

-----------------------------------

Finally got the home leg press dialed in... made a video but I have to upload it. shyt works, definitely need to bring my left leg up. Liking this new move.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@portcityplaya

What are yall putting in it. Just regular instant oatmeal and freaking it out?
I use regular rolled oats or steel cut...

When I'm getting real fancy I'll cook them with "chicken" broth instead of water...then just play around with toppings based on what's in my house - runny egg, bacon, ground turkey/turkey sausage, sage butter, basil/basil oil, sautéed kale/spinach, parm or cheddar, green onion, mushrooms, etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not only did my phone get completely damaged yesterday, water damage which means it won't turn on. Thank God for the cloud and ability to redownload apps, but who knows what i may have lost. i think most importantly some downloaded photos like coli smileys and some screenshots, none of which i think had much value. Luckily i had paid the phone off this past weekend and it may be cheaper in the long run for me to buy a new phone and transfer over to my friends family plan with a different carrier, just gotta go ahead and pay off my watch. But now i won't have a phone for an entire week until saturday earliest. Luckily my watch has call and text but still not the same. Gonna have to stay busy at work now. Then to make matters worse, the stress of the phone and the lack of extra alarm clock, made me oversleep today, smh. So now i gotta shift my gym day until tomorrow and rearrange the workout schedule. What a disaster. Just gotta rest up and get back on there tomorrow. :francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

When I'm getting real fancy I'll cook them with "chicken" broth instead of water...then just play around with toppings based on what's in my house - runny egg, bacon, ground turkey/turkey sausage, sage butter, basil/basil oil, sautéed kale/spinach, parm or cheddar, green onion, mushrooms, etc.

You Fancy Huh:shaq:

I just put my Oatmeal in the microwave and throw 2 scoops of Peanut Butter:francis:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

I made some before with onions and green peppers. It was aight

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
fukked my back up yesterday morning doing deadlifts. I've done a million of them and never got hurt. Always go slow and make sure I have proper form to avoid injury. But for some reason this time, my legs jerked a little right as I was going down and it twisted my back. Might be out of commission for a week or something, hopefully not more.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
fukked my back up yesterday morning doing deadlifts. I've done a million of them and never got hurt. Always go slow and make sure I have proper form to avoid injury. But for some reason this time, my legs jerked a little right as I was going down and it twisted my back. Might be out of commission for a week or something, hopefully not more.
Take your time