Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Had a cramp in ny leg Thursday. Still kinda feeling it but on my wat to this yoga session regardless

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@dora_da_destroyer I made some savory oats
Tried this one cause i had all the ingredients already. Bacon Cheddar Savory Oatmeal ~ Macheesmo

It was OK. Might try some other ones.
Come to the savory side :blessed:

giphy.gif

But yea, just keep playing around with recipes or your own creations. I seriously can't go back to sweet oats, but that's also cuz I don't like sweet breakfasts anymore

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I was going to only go for yoga which is from 10 to 11 and ended up staying for the whole class session and didnt get outta there till 5. Calisthenics was brutal as usual but I learned a new tai chi step and continued to refine the ones I already knew. Seems worth it right now :whew:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Making progress. Dropped below 172 for the first time in a while. Maybe even this year. 171.4. Guess I just needed all that junk I was stressing about to leave the body. That plus the 5x5 challenge has been helping. Thinking of switching to a squats challenge when I finish this bench one. End goal to be determined. I'm doing 155 tomorrow. Can't believe it's gone by that fast. Since I started at 95. Gotta start pacing myself during lifts and get enough rests between sets.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The double edged sword when your clothes are too big, and you gotta start spending:beli:
Try being a female - it's absolutely much worse due to all the different types of clothes we have - dresses, jeans, pants, tops etc. and we won't even get on bras that hit for $40-70 apiece on average - I just had to buy bras the other week :snoop: