Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I’m starting a home gym lil by lil

I copped two 20 pound dumb bells, a pair of 16 ounce boxing gloves, a sparring kit, and a flex punching bag.

Used all the stuff once. My right bicep sore like a bytch. :mjcry:

What workouts y’all recommend with the equipment I have? Help a young nikka out.

Take advantage of central park and the park where the old Yankee stadium is...since you a bx breh...

Start running and build up your stamina..it will help you in the long run..

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Squats went right tonight, crazy in the difference with doing a dynamic warmup/stretch routine beforehand. Also adjusting my stance, sometimes the templete just doesn't work for you on every detail.

Bench went cool, really have to maintain on keeping my elbows in on reps, made a huge difference in the pecs.

Rows were fine, still trying to find that sweet spot in grip positioning. :jbhmm:

Diet was kinda shyt today, thank bast that I still have some mixed nuts (:dame:) at home.

It looks like the new years folks are starting to fall off hopefully:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Been doing a lot of free weights and weights mixed up last few months as a stress reliever more so than anything.
Feels peaceful to workout whether at gym or home for me

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did arms/back this morning with some jump rope and 10 mins on the stair master

Then went to sprint (30 min HIIT cycling) and kickboxing (45 mins) this evening - doing absolutely too much but had to compensate for missing Tuesday.

Was gonna do insanity tomorrow morning but I think I'll just walk the lake and do yoga - let the joints recover

semtex

:)
Daps
Knee acting funny this week. I think it’s because I did trap bar deadlifts last week. They have never felt natural for me in terms of positioning and any time I go hard on them either my lower back or knee has something to say about it. Team straight bar :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
all that cardio got my appetite in overdrive today. :nervous:

one thing that sucks about trying to be healthy is that baking is one of my hobbies/creative outlets/stress relief....i really wanna make a cake this weekend, but i'll just end up taking it to work but they're not worthy of the ingredients, effort, and love i put into it :hmm:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I’m just starting to get my hspu’s tomorrow is gonna be tough. Let’s get it do’

xTnTv07.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh