Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm not there yet lol but I'm at 80-100 for reps and pretty much tossed the barbell flat bench in the bushes.
The Dumbells get you strong as fukk you will get there, My homie is a Big ass dude, bench over 500 pounds. And I asked him how he got so damn strong, he said by doing heavy dumbbell presses, I was like :ohhh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Dumbells get you strong as fukk you will get there, My homie is a Big ass dude, bench over 500 pounds. And I asked him how he got so damn strong, he said by doing heavy dumbbell presses, I was like :ohhh:

Honestly the gains that I’ve been having I’ve actually started lowering my weights I push and just going high reps...Like tomorrow I’m doing 100 reps per exercise on my full body routine because I did the heavy 3-8 range stuff the last time I worked out...Trying to see how this works out for me:..mainly recomping but I also think tren is destroying my appetite and I’m even on a 200mg a week dosage of EQ.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:usure: I mean what impressed you did he do 30 reps or something?
IDK he was already lifting when I went to the free weights section of the gym. I'm a gym noobie (been going since Nov 2017... didn't venture into the free weights section until Jan 2018) and at my Gym 90 pounds is the highest the dumbells go, so to someone like me seeing someone lift 90 pound dumbells is impressive. I only lift 30 pounds dumbbells so far, 35 on that bar thing with the weights on the end (pictured below)

ZnzVLK1.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They say that cutting your calories is necessary to lose weight. But I don't think that cutting 500 calories and having half your calories come from junk is what they mean. :francis:

Eating an apple: healthy.

Eating junk: unhealthy.

Had two pieces of cake at my nieces house last night when I went over after work for her birthday. At work today they were celebrating the March birthdays and passed out cake. And here I was asking to take the pieces of the ones who didn't want. My supervisor told me no. She must've been looking out for me. Then I went to my friends desk and she has a candy dish. Went to grab a few and she said hold up I got you. Gave me the rest of the bag of the small reeses and kit kats, like the Halloween size. Had like fifteen in them and tell me how I ate the whole damn bag before lunch. Didn't bring lunch today so I was like let me hit up chipotle. Decided to get a bowl instead of a burrito cuz I was feeling fat and read it's healthier that way. Just got some rice with half chicken and half carnitas. Then later my supervisor is leaving and offers me a cupcake. So atleast half of my calories were straight sugar. Not to mention the fact that I skipped the gym this morning cuz I stayed late at my friends house last night talking and wanted to catch up on some rest this morning before work. I was at work just moving my legs around and doing calf raises trying to burn off some of those calories. Looking like I was gonna have a damn seizure at my desk. :francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
They say that cutting your calories is necessary to lose weight. But I don't think that cutting 500 calories and having half your calories come from junk is what they mean. :francis:

Eating an apple: healthy.

Eating junk: unhealthy.

Had two pieces of cake at my nieces house last night when I went over after work for her birthday. At work today they were celebrating the March birthdays and passed out cake. And here I was asking to take the pieces of the ones who didn't want. My supervisor told me no. She must've been looking out for me. Then I went to my friends desk and she has a candy dish. Went to grab a few and she said hold up I got you. Gave me the rest of the bag of the small reeses and kit kats, like the Halloween size. Had like fifteen in them and tell me how I ate the whole damn bag before lunch. Didn't bring lunch today so I was like let me hit up chipotle. Decided to get a bowl instead of a burrito cuz I was feeling fat and read it's healthier that way. Just got some rice with half chicken and half carnitas. Then later my supervisor is leaving and offers me a cupcake. So atleast half of my calories were straight sugar. Not to mention the fact that I skipped the gym this morning cuz I stayed late at my friends house last night talking and wanted to catch up on some rest this morning before work. I was at work just moving my legs around and doing calf raises trying to burn off some of those calories. Looking like I was gonna have a damn seizure at my desk. :francis:
Sometimes you have to splurge to get back on track, it's not the end of the world. Just be more disciplined next time, have one piece of cake and call it a wrap.