Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The Gym brehs have me googling on medical terminology I never heard of :wow:

You might be right breh, I just hit me out of nowhere, I notice my body been extra sore, then I had a cough with a major headache.

What I need to do, just keep drinking lots of fluids?
I had just heard of it myself because of when I switched up my diet. I was feeling great then I had a down period where I just wanted to slap people for tricking me with this health kick:mjlol:. After awhile I stopped having issues.

I remember hearing Dr sebi talk about when he first got on his health tip and started fasting he felt good at first then he felt sick as a dog when all the built up toxins in his body were finally getting released. After that its smooth sailing.

But yea I would just drink more fluids, make sure your bowels are moving, and maybe drink some tea or take some herbs so you can relax and let your body detox at its own pace and take it easy in the mean time. Probably bounce back stronger than ever:salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I done fukked up to the point of no return. I think I put more calories in my body the past two days then the previous 5. I'm talking on Saturday, two slices of pizza, a little bit of candy and popcorn, a slice of cake. Then later that day, two plates of rice and pork, with this Spanish dish that has rice, chicken, and cheese on it. I think it's called arroz imperial. Not to mention the beer and henny with coke I was sipping on, plus another slice of cake later that night. Then yesterday for breakfast I had something called mangu. Never tried it before, it's Dominican. It's like mashed up plantains, fried cheese, sausages like the pork ones or whatever the red ones are, and some eggs cooked a weird way. Very greasy dish. Wasn't too bad but not something I'll eat often. Then later at night I went to my boys house for the ppv and he made chili soI had two tacos and made some chili cheese nachos after. With a few random cookie and junk food snacking mixed in thru the night. Must've ate like 10k calories I feel like.

Just finished eating an omelette and bout to go hit up my benching to stay on track and see if I do some cardio. Cuz when you stuff yourself like this, there's no choice but to keep working at it even more. Gone too far, no returning now.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I done fukked up to the point of no return. I think I put more calories in my body the past two days then the previous 5. I'm talking on Saturday, two slices of pizza, a little bit of candy and popcorn, a slice of cake. Then later that day, two plates of rice and pork, with this Spanish dish that has rice, chicken, and cheese on it. I think it's called arroz imperial. Not to mention the beer and henny with coke I was sipping on, plus another slice of cake later that night. Then yesterday for breakfast I had something called mangu. Never tried it before, it's Dominican. It's like mashed up plantains, fried cheese, sausages like the pork ones or whatever the red ones are, and some eggs cooked a weird way. Very greasy dish. Wasn't too bad but not something I'll eat often. Then later at night I went to my boys house for the ppv and he made chili soI had two tacos and made some chili cheese nachos after. With a few random cookie and junk food snacking mixed in thru the night. Must've ate like 10k calories I feel like.

Just finished eating an omelette and bout to go hit up my benching to stay on track and see if I do some cardio. Cuz when you stuff yourself like this, there's no choice but to keep working at it even more. Gone too far, no returning now.
Give a few days and all that water will drop from the meals you ate..

I remember I used to go out on weekends to the Brewery and drink and eat. Monday I go to the gym weigh myself and I gained 10 pounds..

I was like White Jesus please :damn:

Til an :flabbynsick: came up to me and said don't trip you just holding water, wait til to a few days you drop it.

That day of splurging sometimes do your body good, so don't trip

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Give a few days and all that water will drop from the meals you ate..

I remember I used to go out on weekends to the Brewery and drink and eat. Monday I go to the gym weigh myself and I gained 10 pounds..

I was like White Jesus please :damn:

Til an :flabbynsick: came up to me and said don't trip you just holding water, wait til to a few days you drop it.

That day of splurging sometimes do your body good, so don't trip
:salute: definitely breh. Went in there and merked them weights. Sometimes all you need is a successful gym outing to get your mind back on track. Feeling fresh and ready to attack the week. And yeah it's good to splurge especially with my lifts going up, I need that extra energy boost.

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
What Are Prebiotics?

By definition, prebiotics are a type of non-digestible fiber compound. Just like other high-fiber foods, prebiotic compounds — including the kind found in foods like garlic, Jerusalem artichokes, jicama, dandelion greens and onions — pass through the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract and remain undigested, since the human body can’t fully break them down. Once they pass through the small intestine, they reach the colon, where they’re fermented by the gut microflora.

Prebiotics are best known as a type of fiber called “oligosaccharides.” Today, when researchers refer to “fiber,” they’re speaking about not just one substance, but a whole group of different chemical compounds found in foods, including fructo-oligosaccharides, other oligosaccharides (prebiotics), inulin and polysaccharides.

Originally, prebiotics weren’t classified as fiber compounds, but recently research has shown us that these compounds behave the same way as other forms of fiber. Today, prebiotic carbohydrates that have been evaluated in humans largely consist of fructans or galactans, both of which are fermented by anaerobic bacteria in the large intestine.

How Prebiotics Work Together with the Best Probiotics to Improve Health

While probiotic benefits have become more widely known in recent years, especially with the growing popularity of fermented foods like sauerkraut, kombucha and kimchi, prebiotics still remain under the radar. All types of fiber that we get from eating whole, plant foods play a major role in nutrient absorption, gut and digestive health. Prebiotics, together with the best probiotics, open the door for heightened levels of health in general, so nearly everyone can afford to include them in their diets more often.

As prebiotics make their way through the stomach without being broken down by either gastric acids or digestive enzymes, they bring about positive changes in the digestive tract and organs. Essentially, prebiotic compounds become nutrient sources, or “fuel,” for the beneficial bacteria that live within your gut.

Prebiotics work together with probiotics (selectively fermented ingredients that produce beneficial bacteria) to allow specific changes to take place, both in the composition and activity of the gastrointestinal system. They play a fundamental role in preserving health by maintaining balance and diversity of intestinal bacteria, especially increasing the presence of “good bacteria” called lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.

Because the health of our gut is closely tied to many other bodily functions, prebiotics and probiotics together are important for battling inflammation and lowering overall disease risk.

Higher intakes of prebiotics are linked to benefits, including:
  • lower risk for cardiovascular disease
  • healthier cholesterol levels
  • better gut health
  • improved digestion
  • lower stress response
  • better hormonal balance
  • higher immune function
  • lower risk for obesity and weight gain
  • lower inflammation and autoimmune reactions
7 Reasons to Get Prebiotics in Your Diet, Plus Best Sources - Dr. Axe

I recommend Fitbiotic by Garden of Life.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Exercising to join the Royal Air Force. I'm Such a fat c*nt right now but I need to make something of my life and this is my "Hail Mary".:mjcry:

I'm giving myself until mid-August to get back in shape to pass the beep-test and/or the 1.5 mile run:damn: (my situps and pushups are not a problem).:francis:

I just need to lose... 50 lbs
srih9vn.png
between now and August which is basically 8-10 lbs every month.

"This finna be a breeze, big fella!":patrice::bryan::sadcam:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Exercising to join the Royal Air Force. I'm Such a fat c*nt right now but I need to make something of my life and this is my "Hail Mary".:mjcry:

I'm giving myself until mid-August to get back in shape to pass the beep-test and/or the 1.5 mile run:damn: (my situps and pushups are not a problem).:francis:

I just need to lose... 50 lbs
srih9vn.png
between now and August which is basically 8-10 lbs every month.

"This finna be a breeze, big fella!":patrice::bryan::sadcam:

Best of luck big dog. Stay at it. Run hard and never look back:salute:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Crazy how your wrist position dictates how much you can work any upper body muscle. Turned my wrist out slightly more than usual and was really hitting my tris and parts of my back more

And this joint right here is so real and touches the perfect spot for motivation. It's part anger, part fighting through. It's perfect.

:wow:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Thank you. I'm gonna join a free weekly park run to improve my 1.5 mile run in under 11:30mins later this weekend.

Form has alot to do with it...

I tried using this to the best of my ability and did 1 mile in 7.16 seconds

As you continue to run, your time will get better...

Use the nike app to keep track of ya progress

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Brehs....what's some good workouts to get the chest thicker......

I'm cut up but man I'm trying to get some mass on my chest