Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Either I'm blind or how :dahell: does a gym have an odd number of weights? Not only did I get there late but I had to wait around bsing with some free weights while I waited for a bench to free up. One finally frees up and I intend to do 40s. Put some 35s on there and search all the other machines and find one 5. One guy has a set on another bench and two guys and one of their girls has another set doing curls on a free weight chair. So I'm like what the hell.How can there be only five 5lb weights in here? I was pissed. I checked all the weight stands around. I even thought these two girls had one but it ended up being a ten. Didn't check one section that's like the special training area but the weights are usually different there from what I've seen. The couple finished with theirs so I grabbed one. But I had to do 2 sets with 35 and then the last 3 finally with 40. Plus the fact that I couldn't do much else since I'm rushing home. Oh well, bout everyday is gonna be prefect. Had to make due with what I had and move on to the next workout.:francis:

nikkas building that at home gym 1 weight at a time :youngsabo:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This new Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston and Mary J. Blige play list is going to cause an uprising at my gym

negro what? :dead:
don't tell me they blasting I'm every woman in there.
gon have cats
guys-in-stilettos-dance-to-buttons.gif
next to the squat rack next time you go up in there :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My trainer taught class today, :sadcam:

She's easily the, or one of the two, hardest trainers at my gym. Luckily I train with her so I #beasted thru the workout while everyone else was :dead:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant make a pretty smoothie to save my life :yeayea:
always coming out looking like some muck water :samjack:

:russ:

Man, I'm going to have to get into the smoothie game. Eating calories ain't getting it there.:francis:

Of Coures amazon has the lighting deal for a vitamix the week before I get my mini-tax refund.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:russ:

Man, I'm going to have to get into the smoothie game. Eating calories ain't getting it there.:francis:

Of Coures amazon has the lighting deal for a vitamix the week before I get my mini-tax refund.

:ufdup:jump on it and if you can't afford to put that on the card for a week then you got bigger issues.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:jump on it and if you can't afford to put that on the card for a week then you got bigger issues.

Man I just bought a bunch of other stuff too the previous week. I wasn't ready to pull the trigger since all I planned on was shakes right now, wanted to check out some other blenders as well :patrice: They'll do it again though, right:sadcam:

Went in this morning on a empty stomach, workout felt good, always felt better for me compared to after I eat (heavy). Gotta keep up this pre-squat mobility exercises.

Bench was cool, def a psychological difference with having a spotter vs not:dame:

Starting to hit the wall on rows, but kinda expected it. :patrice: Arms were still fried to do any dips/pullups and was ready get out the gym. Debating about taking a additional day just to do pullups/chinups/dips just as a pump.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Just got hit with a head cold :mjcry:

I hate this shyt, right when I'm entering The Zone and I get sick, my body is transforming, my sleep and eating been great, I'm growing, and my workouts been crazy because I'm always sore so I'm doing my job, now here come this cold.

Headache, Cough, no energy:mjcry:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Just got hit with a head cold :mjcry:

I hate this shyt, right when I'm entering The Zone and I get sick, my body is transforming, my sleep and eating been great, I'm growing, and my workouts been crazy because I'm always sore so I'm doing my job, now here come this cold.

Headache, Cough, no energy:mjcry:
Could be herxheimer effect

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Could be herxheimer effect
The Gym brehs have me googling on medical terminology I never heard of :wow:

You might be right breh, I just hit me out of nowhere, I notice my body been extra sore, then I had a cough with a major headache.

What I need to do, just keep drinking lots of fluids?