Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Since I have restarted training and adjusted my training schedule I'm starting to see progression. I'm 30 and my chest even tho its still :flabbynsick: is starting to become bigger. When I was younger I never trained heavy and my chest just didn't want to grow but now I'm already seeing what I want. A fuller chest not only on the sides but on the top too like some nice shaped bolders:whew:.

Training heavy and doing chest twice a week does miracles. If it wasn't for my demanding job I would do shoulders twice a week but that would kill me :sadbron:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
eug2zn.jpg
[/IMG]
eug2zn.jpg[
eug2zn.jpg

If you don't know what this is :ufdup:

If you don't see this at the place you workout there's a great chance you workout at a fitness club, not a Gym

Go to any power lifting gym and ask them what is the best equipment in here, The majority will point at this machine

Your Squat sucks, get your ass on this, you want big squats get your ass on this, your squats stalled, get your ass on this.

If it gets easy grab a dumbbell and start banging out reps

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Haven’t benched in about 2 months.

Hit 275x3 at top set today.

Not bad, still have it a bit :ld:
Dips have my chest looking visibly juicier. I want to test my worth on bench, feel like gains have been acquired.

I finally built the little mini leg press. Hooks up to the low pulley on my cage. My right leg is way stronger than my left :pachaha:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deads were trash again. Doing stronglifts, but I wanna do deads one day w/o squats just to see if I can salvage my pride.

Squats were nice, hip/ankle extended warmup made a difference.

Was going to face pulls, but of course the 'gram models beat me to it. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Either I'm blind or how :dahell: does a gym have an odd number of weights? Not only did I get there late but I had to wait around bsing with some free weights while I waited for a bench to free up. One finally frees up and I intend to do 40s. Put some 35s on there and search all the other machines and find one 5. One guy has a set on another bench and two guys and one of their girls has another set doing curls on a free weight chair. So I'm like what the hell.How can there be only five 5lb weights in here? I was pissed. I checked all the weight stands around. I even thought these two girls had one but it ended up being a ten. Didn't check one section that's like the special training area but the weights are usually different there from what I've seen. The couple finished with theirs so I grabbed one. But I had to do 2 sets with 35 and then the last 3 finally with 40. Plus the fact that I couldn't do much else since I'm rushing home. Oh well, bout everyday is gonna be prefect. Had to make due with what I had and move on to the next workout.:francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Flex Magazine is merging with Muscle & Fitness :martin:

I still got Muscular Development for the hardcore Bodybuilding and Power Magazine for Power Lifting/Strong Man

I used to get Flex Magazine Every Month.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:salute:to all the Obese Men and Women who go to the gym and bust ass, you are truly an inspiration, I get inspired and motivated when I see you in the gym, and you are brave, they can easily go to Planet Fitness to the so called Judge Free Zone where's there's no inspiration and they serve you pizza, but they go to regular gyms, where Muthafukkas like to stare. But they go and bang weight and do cardio.

See I been in this field a long time, The Gym, Commercial Gyms like 24, Ballys and shyt like that have alot of pre maddona's, and to those punks that be in the gym and out the gym that make fun of obese people :pacspit:, I dislike you a$$hole's

Come to a Power Lifting Gym and try that bytch shyt, you wouldn't last a day.

Again to all the Obese, Old, Handicap people that goes to the gym, keep banging Iron, you inspire us all

This lifestyle is about lifting each other up