Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
First open workout in the books.

Nothing like having my kids there to cheer me on.

vCTVNhX.jpg

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You a Olympic Weight Lifter?
I’m a beginner w the oly stuff. It’s by far my favorite stuff I do these days though. Such a humbling process learning all the technical stuff but I love how I’m constantly learning. The oly stuff is a part of what I do all around though.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I’m a beginner w the oly stuff. It’s by far my favorite stuff I do these days though. Such a humbling process learning all the technical stuff but I love how I’m constantly learning. The oly stuff is a part of what I do all around though.
Right On! I want to start learning Olympic Weight Lifting, I follow Olympic Weight Lifters Kendrick Farris and Derrick Johnson

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Right On! I want to start learning Olympic Weight Lifting, I follow Olympic Weight Lifters Kendrick Farris and Derrick Johnson
All of the Mash Elite and Cal Strength Athletes are good follows.

Nathan Damron and Wes Kitts are 2 of my fav lifters.

CJ Cummings is young but he’s also a beast.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
All of the Mash Elite and Cal Strength Athletes are good follows.

Nathan Damron and Wes Kitts are 2 of my fav lifters.

CJ Cummings is young but he’s also a beast.
Right On, I will check them out, I will mos Def start learning Olympic Weight Lifting, Got to activate the fast twitch fibers to unlock some gainz

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Decided to challenge myself for now and started a 5x5 program for bench press. Was talking with @O.T.I.S. about it last week and he mentioned it so figured why not. Give myself a little challenge. Gonna do it twice a week. Intend on just focusing on that and not 5x5 the other exercises. I'll still get my squats in in leg day no doubt. Just want to see my bench go up. Started with just 25s today, I'll do leg day on Wednesday or Thursday, then go back to the challenge on Friday and do 30s. Didn't want to start too high so I can pace myself.

Also today I learned that morbid obesity due to excess calories is an actual medical diagnosis. Got sent a request for drug coverage and that was the diagnosis. Wonder what that conversation was like.

Patient: Doctor, I don't know why I'm fat.

Doctor: Well it seems like you have what we call morbid obesity due to excess calories.

Patient: is there anything that you can do for me?

Doctor: Well I'll just prescribe you these pills and see if that helps.

Here's an idea, why don't you stop eating so many damn calories! :stopitslime: