Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The Hole :ohlawd:

In Power Lifting there's a saying If you get under the bar and the weight don't scare the shyt out of you, then it's not heavy enough:demonic:

There's a reason why you see alot of people in the gym that quarter squat, half squat, it's because they scared of that place called THE HOLE

The HOLE is the place where it's lonely and scary, it's the place where alot of Men bytch out and give up, it's the place that will either make you or break you.:ahh:

Today I got stuck in the hole and all my years of training in power lifting at a power lifting gym, all those pause squats, chain squats, Seated Squats, blasting the hamstrings saved my ass.

So I'm going heavy, and I do 10 working sets in Squats that's including warm ups where I go up in weight, I train like a power lifter.

So On my six set, It's fukkin Heavy, I'm sweating like a pig, drained. I'm doing 3 heavy reps. Hit 2 reps, then on my third rep I went down depth and I got stuck in the hole, with heavy ass weights on my back, Right there alot of Men would of folded, I stayed calm, out of nowhere muscle memory came and my hamstrings just fires on it's own and I I came on up out of there :ohlawd:

That's because of my power lifting background, training my secondary muscles, blasting hamstrings and doing pause squats.

Power Lifting training is the shyt

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

In Power Lifting there's a saying If you get under the bar and the weight don't scare the shyt out of you, then it's not heavy enough:demonic:

There's a reason why you see alot of people in the gym that quarter squat, half squat, it's because they scared of that place called THE HOLE

The HOLE is the place where it's lonely and scary, it's the place where alot of Men bytch out and give up, it's the place that will either make you or break you.:ahh:

Today I got stuck in the hole and all my years of training in power lifting at a power lifting gym, all those pause squats, chain squats, Seated Squats, blasting the hamstrings saved my ass.

So I'm going heavy, and I do 10 working sets in Squats that's including warm ups where I go up in weight, I train like a power lifter.

So On my six set, It's fukkin Heavy, I'm sweating like a pig, drained. I'm doing 3 heavy reps. Hit 2 reps, then on my third rep I went down depth and I got stuck in the hole, with heavy ass weights on my back, Right there alot of Men would of folded, I stayed calm, out of nowhere muscle memory came and my hamstrings just fires on it's on and came on up out of there :ohlawd:

That's because of my power lifting background, training my secondary muscles, blasting hamstrings and doing pause squats.

Admittedly I’ve only had that happen once I ca remember but it’s crazy what goes through your mind in that split second where you tell your self to get up and it all triggers and happens. Seems like forever but you know it’s not.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Admittedly I’ve only had that happen once I ca remember but it’s crazy what goes through your mind in that split second where you tell your self to get up and it all triggers and happens. Seems like forever but you know it’s not.
:russ:

You ain't lying! It seems like the world stops and time is suspended, you can't panic or let negatives thoughts creep in, LOL

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you tried adding the 2.5lb or 5lb weight if so consider using the Smith Machine for a bit to get over your max rep....

Also people forget that you may not need to go up in weight but maybe increase reps first.

Yeah, I've been adding 2.5 lb increments doing stronglifts every-time. I just think I'm now hitting that :damn:weight wall for myself. Was able to hit all my squat reps today, but really dig in on my second/third sets.

Stalled on overhead press last set again.:damn: Same for deads:damn:Deads were a shocker cause warm up reps went easy.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yeah, I've been adding 2.5 lb increments doing stronglifts every-time. I just think I'm now hitting that :damn:weight wall for myself. Was able to hit all my squat reps today, but really dig in on my second/third sets.

Stalled on overhead press last set again.:damn: Same for deads:damn:Deads were a shocker cause warm up reps went easy.

Try again next week, if you fail, deload

And remember this is a strength program, make sure you eating enough

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

So On my six set, It's fukkin Heavy, I'm sweating like a pig, drained. I'm doing 3 heavy reps. Hit 2 reps, then on my third rep I went down depth and I got stuck in the hole, with heavy ass weights on my back, Right there alot of Men would of folded, I stayed calm, out of nowhere muscle memory came and my hamstrings just fires on it's own and I I came on up out of there :ohlawd:

The hole introduces you to yourself. It really does.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Went HARD saturday, did some DDP Yoga yesterday and was supposed to go again but got caught up.

Went through damn near a whole pack of turkey burgers :ahh:

Them Genius supplements I bought were straight trash homie :scust: