Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When you're trying a new preworkout for the first time and don't know your dosing or how strong the shyt is :merchant:

I'm about to explode, this class can't start fast enough...and I only drank half of it. :damn:

i leave those shyts alone...ive never met any good preworkout supplement..i get samples of that shyt in the mail from time to time...i throw them out

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Family, pre-workout and elevated heart rate :picard::francis:
Never bothers me - but I'm also diligent about not taking too much (most times not even a whole scoop), except for these rare times I make a switch and don't know wtf to expect :damn: haha

i leave those shyts alone...ive never met any good preworkout supplement..i get samples of that shyt in the mail from time to time...i throw them out
AM workout life - a lot of days I need it to get the blood flowing. Body ain't fully awake 40 minutes after waking (when my workouts are) :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Never bothers me - but I'm also diligent about not taking too much (most times not even a whole scoop), except for these rare times I make a switch and don't know wtf to expect :damn: haha

AM workout life - a lot of days I need it to get the blood flowing. Body ain't fully awake 40 minutes after waking (when my workouts are) :francis:
Gotcha. I basically would dial back the amount or get a lift in before really diving into a session that had my heart rate continuously high. Otherwise :mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried adding the 2.5lb or 5lb weight if so consider using the Smith Machine for a bit to get over your max rep....

Also people forget that you may not need to go up in weight but maybe increase reps first.

Man I dunno how folks use them pre-workouts. Just give me a black coffee or two and I'm good.

Def hitting the wall on 3x5 squats (or I'm being a bish), debating about just doing a warm-up session only and going normal on the other two lifts. :francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the hell do I choose a gym in NYC? Yelp says the affordable gyms are dirty and the other gyms are expensive.

At my last job I got a big discount at a nice gym, but without it the price is $160/month.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I can't stand fitness gyms, commercial gyms:pacspit:

Lucky there's a few hardcore gyms left:mjcry: