Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As I get older and became in tune with my body and have a better muscle mind connection, I don't do alot variety on the muscle parts I'm working just for the sake of it. If I do a exercise on a body part and there's a mind muscle connection that I felt immediately, and it gives me a great pump. I'm sticking with it

Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates hardly if never changed their workout routine because they found what work for their body

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Today is the last time I go to the gym after watching any kind of Dragon Ball:wow:

I was in there like I preparing for a fight with Kakkorat and now I feel like :sadbron:

I used these to strengthen my forearms and hand strength but I'm not sure if you'd want to do this if you're a girl. I already have callouses on my hands and I'd imagine these will give them to you.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Best one I've had in a minute :wow:

Felt like I got stronger the more into it I got

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
do more forearm exercises

pushups on your fists will increase your grip strength on top of other things

i swear by this machine too

Grip.jpg
Spankbang got my forearms on swole :troll:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As I get older and became in tune with my body and have a better muscle mind connection, I don't do alot variety on the muscle parts I'm working just for the sake of it. If I do a exercise on a body part and there's a mind muscle connection that I felt immediately, and it gives me a great pump. I'm sticking with it

Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates hardly if never changed their workout routine because they found what work for their body
This is how I am for the most part, I'll usually do some form of a routine for years.....
Same with diet....

If it isn't broke then why fix it.....