Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i was in the gym earlier today...doing my calisthenics workout and whatnot...this white lady that had been in a training session with one of the staff walked by me as i was taking a breather was like "i have to say you are amazing....ive been watching you and that workout you are doing looks absolutely insane"...very random..but you never know who is watching lol
She was looking at your dikk. :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so i'm really interested in building crazy upper body strength over the next 3-4 months, i don't know why i added "for females" when googling best upper body exercises for strength, but then this pic is in an article for chest press :gucci: the hell kinda strength you building doing chest presses like this? no way in hell you're doing that form with anything past 25 dbs :martin:

chest-press.jpg

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
so i'm really interested in building crazy upper body strength over the next 3-4 months, i don't know why i added "for females" when googling best upper body exercises for strength, but then this pic is in an article for chest press :gucci: the hell kinda strength you building doing chest presses like this? no way in hell you're doing that form with anything past 25 dbs :martin:

chest-press.jpg

What if I told you Deadlifts and Squats would help your upper body strength

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Open season :blessed:

18.1 looks manageable :jbhmm:

20 min AMRAP

8 T2B
10 DB hang C&J (50#)
14 cal row

Tomorrow morning we shall see

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i do those, more concerned with a targeted upper workout combining bodyweight and free weights. also my DL's are limited by my weak ass grip anyway

do more forearm exercises

pushups on your fists will increase your grip strength on top of other things

i swear by this machine too

Grip.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
do more forearm exercises

pushups on your fists will increase your grip strength on top of other things

i swear by this machine too

Grip.jpg
negative on forearm exercises, i aint trying to have swole ass forearms as a chick lol. i'll stick to compound movements.

i will consider the PU's on fists tho :ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
negative on forearm exercises, i aint trying to have swole ass forearms as a chick lol. i'll stick to compound movements.

i will consider the PU's on fists tho :ehh:

pushups on your fists will build some underrated upper body strength..esp if you do the decline fist pushups..i like doing them because it makes my punches heavy as fukk :myman:..im a big proponent of calisthenics workouts that build upper body strength