Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Y'all ever tell a random person that their form is trash? This guy has the meanest arch in his back deadlifting 365 and its fukking up my back workout :picard:
If he’s got that much on the bar that might just be his form. Sometimes it looks bad but works for the individual. Stan Efferding has a mean (in my view) forward lean on Squats but is strong AF.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If he’s got that much on the bar that might just be his form. Sometimes it looks bad but works for the individual. Stan Efferding has a mean (in my view) forward lean on Squats but is strong AF.
I should've said rounded back, but I guess it goes back to me fukking up my shoulder last year because I had fukked up form with the bench. I wish someone would've hit me with the
script>
giphy.gif
when they saw my fukked up form
I went through that so others shouldn't go through that:mjcry:.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I should've said rounded back, but I guess it goes back to me fukking up my shoulder last year because I had fukked up form with the bench. I wish someone would've hit me with the
script>
giphy.gif
when they saw my fukked up form
I went through that so others shouldn't go through that:mjcry:.
Lol, got cha. I see questionable form a lot but the weight is generally light so I feel like I can’t say anything or should.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Our gym has some new equipment. Its nice. They went from zero squat racks years ago to now having two.
I have no idea why they didn't have squat racks when they opened. It was a joke. I was using the smith machine to do barbell squats.

Side note, spandex/yoga type pants seem to be popular. It's like they know you're looking.
hqdefault.jpg

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Our gym has some new equipment. Its nice. They went from zero squat racks years ago to now having two.
I have no idea why they didn't have squat racks when they opened. It was a joke. I was using the smith machine to do barbell squats.

Side note, spandex/yoga type pants seem to be popular. It's like they know you're looking.
hqdefault.jpg
They know.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was in the gym earlier today...doing my calisthenics workout and whatnot...this white lady that had been in a training session with one of the staff walked by me as i was taking a breather was like "i have to say you are amazing....ive been watching you and that workout you are doing looks absolutely insane"...very random..but you never know who is watching lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How’s the gym looking brehs and brehettes are the New Years resolutioners starting to fall off? :lupe:

Was thinking about getting back in the gym this weekend.

I miss deadlifting and barbell squatting( that raw power :whew: ).
I’m pretty shredded from my calisthenics routine burn it’s time to switch it up

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
These ZMA's are :ohlawd:
I get a great deep sleep, it release a great amount of GH, rise in free test and I feel great when I wake up

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@The ADD The Arnold is 2 weeks away, The lineup looks real great, I'm also looking forward to The Strong Man Competition and The CAGE