Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone wear Bluetooth headphones at the gym? My Sony MDRXB950BT broke on me and these ear buds aren't cutting it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Powerlifter Brandon Lilly just sent me his strength program for free. Go looking Brandon. I'm deciding what strength program I'm going to start Brandon Lilly, Strong Lifts 5x5, Or 5x3x1
I follow him. Dude is a beast.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:obama:

For me personally a food deficit is not enough. Even at a strict [b1900kcal/day I need like 3 hours/2500kcal of cardio a week to get the weight off.

I’m starting my calculations for my cut I’m beginning on March 1st and I’m looking at 2200-2300 a day and that is scaring the shyt out of me. I’m probably averaging closer to 3000 currently and not always full by the end of the day. I don’t know how you do 1900 that shyt is impressive. I guess after some adjustment period I’ll get used to it but I’m scurrred lol.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I’m starting my calculations for my cut I’m beginning on March 1st and I’m looking at 2200-2300 a day and that is scaring the shyt out of me. I’m probably averaging closer to 3000 currently and not always full by the end of the day. I don’t know how you do 1900 that shyt is impressive. I guess after some adjustment period I’ll get used to it but I’m scurrred lol.
I kind of enjoy it. It sucks to be hungry, but it's nice to see the changes and continue to make progress. Like I said before it's like bodybuilders lent, or Yom Kippur for you lol. I get very reflective and in my own head when the calories are scarce. I am looking forward to it.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Went renegade from Westside!?

That’s like Bane being expelled from the League of Shadows :merchant:

I know right, Him and Louie Simmons wasn't seeing eye to eye, people accused him of stealing equipment, selling fake gear all types of shyt

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Does anyone wear Bluetooth headphones at the gym? My Sony MDRXB950BT broke on me and these ear buds aren't cutting it.

Plantronics got some decent ones..and they are sweatproof..

Damn I got those 950s as well..:sadcam:

I only use them when I'm running...there have been complaints about the structure...but I'm a bass freak and I took the plunge..

They might get the summer off because I sweat alot

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My main ones are these:

My backups are these:

I'd recommend the first ones... I haven't had any problem with the second ones but it looks like a lot of people have. I've had the first ones for almost 2 years, no problems :hubie:

Thinking about some over the ear ones though.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely looking forward to this phase of my training. Right now the big thing keeping me from diversifying is time. There's a shytload of stuff I want to get into (yoga, swimming, cycling, tennis) but I don't have time for anything right now. Hopefully once baby girl gets more settled in wifey and I can get into all that.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Y'all ever tell a random person that their form is trash? This guy has the meanest arch in his back deadlifting 365 and its fukking up my back workout :picard:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm starting intermittent fasting twice a week. So far, it's kind of up and down. I need to stop eating at night on my non-fasting days. Got to get out the flabby and sick mode.