Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Any Power Lifter, Strong Man, Olympic Weight Lifters around these parts.

I'm a Power Lifter, I used to train at a power lifting gym, I haven't trained at that gym over a year, but i consider myself a power lifter/power Builder.

Thinking on doing a thread for strictly Strength Training for all the strength trainer's

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a sore throat (keep ya thoughts in harlem:dame:) and a runny nose. Damn weather round here switching up constantly.

Tried to go through it yesterday, but everything was off, had no explosiveness at all:francis::mjcry:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a sore throat (keep ya thoughts in harlem:dame:) and a runny nose. Damn weather round here switching up constantly.

Tried to go through it yesterday, but everything was off, had no explosiveness at all:francis::mjcry:
This winter alone I’ve had like 5 flu attacks already and I’m on my latest bout. Usually I only have one a year but this year has been crazy. At least I’m still alive so there’s that.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
to the brehs that front squat:

is it the first excercise you do in a workout?

do your legs fatigue first, or your upper body?

if legs, did your upper body ever fatigue first?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
to the brehs that front squat:

is it the first excercise you do in a workout?

do your legs fatigue first, or your upper body?

if legs, did your upper body ever fatigue first?
I just depends on what my primary lift is that day or what the structure is overall.

Usually legs, upper body has never really fatigued from it but I use cross arm grip

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Deload life is like Lent every month

After a week off I'm healed up, flat and ready to fukking TEAR shyt UP in the gym. Feeling appreciative AF

I feel like an animal about to be let out of the cage

And I've been able to keep my weight steady this week with no cardio and a diet that's about 50% ice cream sandwiches :mjlol: