Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yep, that's why i made the switch to carbs at night. was doing some reading last week about ways to perform better during AM lifts and that was a suggestion. been so laser focused on "only eat carbs after my workout/in the morning" that something that simple never occured to me :ohhh:
People get mad when you mention carb back loading but if you are working out early AM fasted it’s worth experimenting with.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Going through a strong bout of depression and for the first time ever it’s been hard to get myself into my workouts
That's the time you should go to the gym, I know there's time you don't want to go and it's easy.

You got to fight on Brother, just get up and Go, hit the gym, you will feel better.

Physical activity reduces stress by releasing endorphins, which are feel-good hormones. Although both cardio and strength training stimulate your body to release endorphins, your body produces more endorphins in a faster period of time when you're weight lifting than when you're doing cardio.

That's what you need right now, You Got this shyt homie

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i go to the gym early as shyt to make sure i get my workout in and can be "flexible" at work (i.e. stay late if need be), but these fukk nikkas keep doing shyt that requires me to be there early af and interfering with my god damn workout schedule, get the fukk ouuuuuuttttttttt :angry: fukk
My gym used to be quite in the morning but now its slowly getting busy too. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After not doing them for a while, I sure felt these deadlifts today. Had to fallback after the first set and take twenty off. My body was like :whoa: